Seeking Help

Failsafe woke up on a berth in a place she didn't recognize. Her midsection still hurt but it had been welded to stop it from leaking out and she was hooked to an energon drip.

She got up off the berth and started to leave but ended up falling to the floor with a crash because she hadn't fully healed yet.

Suddenly two seekers entered the room. And walked over to her at first she was scared but it turned out they were just trying to help because one was checking her vitals and frame for injuries to make sure she was ok. And the other who she recognized as Starscream was helping her back on the berth.

The other seeker was yellow with hints of blue and teal. And introduced herself as Sunsprite and explained that she was also a medic.

And it had been Starscream who found her and brought her there. Apparently after he was released on good behavior Starscream had decided to give up on being a Decepticon and just wanted to be left alone.

Until one day he stumbled across a femme being attacked by a Decepticon named Grinder and fought him off and that was how he had met and befriended Sunsprite.

And she had revealed she was a medic after she patched him up because he'd gotten banged up pretty badly before he managed to chase off Grinder.

And Sunsprite had let Starscream stay in an extra room she had and he'd been helping her by getting supplies for her and chasing off any bots who tried to cause her trouble. He'd been out to get supplies when he'd stumbled upon Failsafe and brought her there for treatment.

Failsafe thanked them and then told them about what was going on at the clinic. And Starscream recognize the description she give of Knock Out right away and told her who he really was.

And as soon as Starscream heard his old friend Knock Out was in danger he agreed to help anyway he could. And Sunsprite wanted to help as well.

"We have to find a way to bring those two down and save Knock Out." Starscream told her.

"We need to figure out how." Failsafe told them. And explained she didn't have a plan yet.

Failsafe didn't know any of the Autobots to contact them. And Starscream had been trying to avoid them not feeling like he wasn't on good terms with them. So the three of them started trying to think of a way to help their friend.
_                                                                      

Meanwhile Night Wolf went back to the basement to check on Knock Out who was now strapped back down to the berth. And the chemical restraint was being pumped into him through the IV. And he was on energon drip that was just giving him enough to keep him online.

Knock Out was fully conscious but felt weak but at the sametime restless. And Night Wolf noticed he kept moving his helm back and forth and his optics looked dazed like he was having trouble focusing.

Poor Knock Out felt weak, sick and dizzy. Everything looked fuzzy and kept spinning and was hard to make out. He could still hear but most of it sounded slurred and far off. His sight and hearing kept coming and going. And it was a fight just to speak. And everything felt hard to understand and unimportant.

Knock Out was stuck in a dream like state and couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't at the moment. He felt like he didn't have control over his own body.

"So how's our patient doing today?" Night Wolf mocked him.

Knock Out just glare at him to spite being heavily drugged he was still at himself enough to be angry at his captors.

"Th..the.." "Auto..bots..will.." "S..stop.." "Y..you.." Knock Out struggled speak his words kept slurring and he kept trailing off.

"No they won't after were done with you we'll relocate." Night Wolf told him. "But I plan to prolong you death as long as I can I'm going to make sure it's slow so you feel it."

"Please.." "D..don't.." "Do this." Knock Out practically sobbed when he saw Pharma enter to refill the IV. "Please.." "Nn..no.." "More.."

"You have to take your medicine." Pharma said darkly. "This is gonna make you feel real good."

Then he filled the IV and Knock Out felt more of that awful drug enter his system. Then Night Wolf put a servo on his shoulder as if to comfort him then hissed in his audio receptors.

"Don't worry Knock Out we'll keep you alive and helpless as long as we can until your system finally give up hopefully for weeks or even months." Night Wolf told the red transformer who could only stair at him.

"I want you suffering to last as long as possible." He added.

"But I'm in a good mood for the moment so I think we'll let you recharge for awhile." He said grabbing what looked like an oxygen mask. And approached Knock Out.

"I think a dose of Cryo-gas should help you quite a bit." Hissed Pharma.

Knock Out knew if they give him Cryo-gas on time of the chemical restraint Night Wolf had invented it could really end up hurting him. It could make him sick at best or put him in a coma or kill him at worst.

"No!" Knock Out whimpered. "P..ple..ase.." "You..." "Yy..you..dd..don't.." "Kn..ow.."

"Shh!" Pharma shushed him.

"Nn..no!" Knock Out continued to cry but he was so doped up he had to struggle to get his words out.

"This will help you relax." Night Wolf told him. As he reached Knock Out with the mask.

Knock Out tried his hardest to pull away desperately trying not to let them put him under.

Unfortunately Knock Out was so weak from being drugged and couldn't move very much being strapped down and couldn't really fight them off as Night Wolf forced the mask over. the lower half of his faceplates and held it there pressing his helm down against the berth.

Knock Out's optics gazed up at them as they started looking more and more tired and dazed as they rolled to the back of his helm.

"Sleep tight." Night Wolf mocked Knock Out who had now gone under and laid there unconscious.

Then they left the room and left Knock Out laying on the berth motionless.

To Be Continued.

Another evil cliffhanger for you guys. I haven't given up on my other stories. This is just the one I keep getting ideas for. Hope you guys are enjoying it I'll try to update again soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.