Struggle

Knock Out woke up tied down on his berth with a piece of tarp tied over his mouth to keep him from crying out.

And he started struggling against his restraints and letting out muffled screams.

"Welcome back Knock Out." Night Wolf said in a mocking tone that made the red medic uneasy. "Don't bother trying to get up those restraints are designed to hold insecticons."

"Now I get to take my revenge on you after all this time." Night Wolf hissed into Knock Out's audio receptors leaning over him so he could see the fear in the red sports car's optics.

"I ran in to your girlfriend last night and by run into I mean a head on collision." Night Wolf told the Austin Martin coldly. "I'm sorry she didn't make it if the crash didn't kill her I'm pretty sure the blaster shot to the midsection I gave her before I left her for scrap did the trick."

That did it Knock Out started struggling harder against his restraints while coolant tears of grief and rage flowed from his optics.

He was not fighting hard to break free so he could end Night Wolf never in his life had Knock Out wanted so badly to rip someone's spark out.

But the restraints were to strong for him to budge. And all Knock Out seceded in doing was wearing himself out.

"You loved her didn't you." Night Wolf mocked. And all Knock Out could do was glare daggers at him. If looks could kill Night Wolf would have already been dead and buried.

"Don't worry Knock Out you'll be joining her soon." Night Wolf added as he patted the cherry colored transformer on the shoulder.

Then went to a table where he picked up a syringe. "I'm curious to see what would happen if I mix my chemical restraint with red energon."

"I know when I mix red energon and circuit speeders together it almost killed that wreaker." "What was his name again Breakdown." Night Wolf told Knock Out.

"I want to see what would happen if I put circuit boosters in the mix." He added as he mixed the two substances then filled the syringe with it.

Knock Out started fighting against his restraints again while letting out more muffled screams as Night Wolf approached him with the needle.

"What's wrong Knock Out I thought velocitronians loved speed?" Night Wolf mocked his victim.

"You'll probably pass Out first then wake up as the effects start to work." Night Wolf told him darkly. "Then I don't know how long it will take to kill you."

Then Knock Out tried to fight to avoid being given the injection but unfortunately there was little he could do and Night Wolf gave him the shot in the neckcables. Then Knock Out could only keep his optics open for a few seconds before he feel back against the berth unconscious.
_                                                                       

Meanwhile Starscream was hurrying to Knock Out's home knowing his friend was in danger and hoping to be in time to save him.

After what seemed like the longest flight he'd ever taken in his jet mode Starscream landed in front of Knock Out's home and saw the window was open and broken and knew he didn't have a moment to lose.

So he used the window to enter as well. Upon getting inside Starscream was careful and keeping an eye out for Night Wolf.

Then he made it to Knock Out's berthroom and saw his friend laying on the berth strapped down on it and gagged. And rush to him to undo his restraints.

Knock Out had regained consciousness but was now feeling the effects of the chemical restraint and red energon.

His frame was shaking, his optics were dazed, and he could feel his spark rate was at a dangerous level and he felt restless and couldn't make his body stop trembling.

Starscream felt him and saw that his core temperature was also dangerously high. Starscream knew his friend was in bad shape and that he had to get him to the hospital.

Starscream quickly undid his restraints and got the gag off him.

"What did that psychopath do?" Starscream said worried about his friend. "Hold on Knock Out I'm getting you to the hospital."

"S..starscream w..watch out!" Knock Out suddenly managed to choke out.

Then Starscream turned just in time to avoid being stabbed with a syringe by Night Wolf.

"You monster what did you do to Knock Out?" Asked Starscream. "And what did you just try to inject me with?"

"I just gave him a little cocktail of my chemical restraint and red energon." Night Wolf told the seeker.

"And this is a mixture of circuit boosters and tox-en I was going to test this on Knock Out a long time ago but I think I'll use it on you." Night Wolf hissed at Starscream as he approached him with the syringe.

Then Starscream and Night Wolf started fighting with each other. Night Wolf was trying to inject Starscream with the dangerous substance while the seeker was desperately trying to fend him off.

Poor Knock Out was so sick he could only watch as the two of them struggled. He wanted so badly to help his friend but he was so weak and shaking so hard that he couldn't focus and all he could do was lay there.

Starscream was doing his best to keep Night Wolf form giving him the injection. But he wouldn't be able to keep it up much longer.

But all of a sudden Knock Out managed to fling himself off the berth and onto Night Wolf.

Night Wolf out of reflex tossed Knock Out to the floor. But the red transformer grabbed his legs causing him to fall on Starscream and all three of them hit the floor.

Knock Out was relieved when he saw Starscream get up and that the seeker was fine.

Then Starscream looked and saw that Night Wolf had ended up giving himself the injection by accident when he fell on him.

Starscream then saw Knock Out close his optics as he continued to shake harder and let out hard and rapid vents. Because the chemical restraint and red energon was still affecting him.

If he didn't get help soon he was going to die.

"This is Starscream I need an emergency ground bridge and paramedics now!" The seeker shouted over his com-link.

"Knock Out please hold on!" Starscream told his friend after calling the hospital. "Help it on the way."

Starscream just hope the ground bridge would appear and the paramedics would get there for Knock Out in time to save him and before it was too late.

To Be Continued.

Well this story is almost over next is the epilogue. And I'll try to have it up soon. As well as update my other stories. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.