Meeting the Autobots

*17 years later*
-beep- -beep- beep- -be--

I groan and roll over, reaching out to my alarm clock to turn it off.

'Why do alarm clocks have to be so annoying?' I couldn't but think to myself. 'Because that's the only way you'll get up, duh.'

I mentally grumble at my brain but get out of my warm, comfy, amaz- Nope, not gonna continue that thought because then I will want to stay in my bed.

I go to my closet and take a look around. 'Let's see... hmm... what should I wear today?' I smile as I see my favorite outfit. A red tank top with a blue flannel jacket over it, as well as a pair of black jeans. I grin as I grab my clothes and make my way into my bathroom. Yeah, I have my own bathroom. My parents- that aren't really my parents- like to spoil me. Then again, I am their only child.

I take a quick shower, washing my crimson hair, before stepping out and drying off a bit before pulling on my clothes. I smile as I look at my amazing look. I frown as I look at my long, dripping wet crimson hair. I sigh before drying it slightly with a towel. Soon, it was back to it's amazingness, for the most part. I still had to brush through it. I actually brushed through it quite quickly, even though it reached my lower back.

I stretched before deciding to put my long hair into a braid. I braid it quickly and smile when I finish.  I smile as I see my dark blue eyes. They were so dark, they were almost purple. I frowned. Doesn't exactly suit me currently. I closed my eyes for a short period of time and when I opened them, they were a lighter shade of blue. "Perfect", I said aloud before going back into my bedroom. I grabbed my favorite pair of shoes, mostly blue, with a bit of red. I always wore blue and red in some way. It reminded me of my father.

I sigh as my hand rests on the doorknob of the door that leads out of my room. I know I'm adopted, and I love my adopted parents dearly but I still wonder about the one called Optimus Prime. The one who sent me away to protect me from a war. I couldn't help but wonder where he is, and if he will truly find me. I don't even know what he looks like. I know I dream of him sometimes and it always startles me in my dream to see what he looks like, but whenever I wake up, I can't remember what he looked like for the life of me. It throws me off a lot.

I give myself a good shake to get rid of those thoughts and make my way downstairs to the living room where my backpack was. I sigh as I quickly make sure everything is there that I need before pulling it on. I check the time and my eyes widen. I had 5 minutes before the first bell rang. It took me 7 minutes just to walk there.

"Bye, Mom! I gotta run or else I'll be late for school! Love ya!" After my little spiel, I run out the door and down the street towards the school. It was a bit chilly but that was expected for a desert in the morning. It would warm up as the day continued on.

I managed to make it into the school just as the first bell rang. Now I have 5 minutes before the tardy bell rings. I quickly rush to my class, not bothering to stop by my locker as I have everything I need in my backpack. I walk into class and sit down in my assigned seat just before the tardy bell rang.

My only friend, Miko, looks over at me, with a questioning look in her eyes. I waved it off, saying that I would tell her later. I then watched as the teacher started to teach the lesson. About halfway through, I dozed off, only waking when the bell rang. I frowned before shrugging. I'd just figure it out later. I was smart, I could easily figure out these simple math equations. And then Miko would come to me for help. Honestly, I don't know how she managed to get into a college algebra class when she's a sophomore but you know, oh well. She's my friend and I'll support her.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and soon, I was sitting by Miko on a cement wall after school, telling her why I was almost late.

"So... why were you almost late?" Miko asks while drawing a picture of a blue and pink motorcycle.