Graduation Day

I sigh nervously as I look around the ever growing amount of people. I was about to graduate and I could see my human parents as well as my Cybertronian father and brother sitting in the stands with my other Cybertronian and human friends. Looking around some more, I was surprised to see an unfamiliar human with my friends. He had white hair with a green and red-orange stripe through his hair. He also had several scars on his face. He wore mostly white, with green and red-orange stripes on his jacket and pants. His shirt was completely white. It was only when I looked at his eyes that I knew who it was. I gasped when I saw Wheeljack's bright blue eyes, staring right at me. He had a holoform now? When did he get it?

I shake my thoughts out of my head as I listen to the principal speaking.

"It's amazing how many people are here for these wonderful students. We have several good students who qualified for many scholarships, but none of them are as talented as our wonderful valedictorian. This student was bullied for many years, and she never knew her real parents. She was adopted by two kind people who love her dearly. I introduce to you, Alexis Japping."

I stand up with a deep breath. I walk forward to the microphone with my notecards in hand.

"Hello. My name is Alexis Japping. I am the valedictorian for this year. Like our wonderful principal said, I was adopted by Derek and Sally Japping. They became my parents and I am so thankful to have them in my life. I never would have survived high school without them. I am also thankful for my teachers who pushed me to my limits, who made my mind stronger than it was when I was a freshman. It amazes me to think back to when I was a freshman, and see how much I have grown. My parents and teachers helped so much. However, recently, I made several friends outside of high school. I have chosen to join the military instead of going to college and I have made many friends within the military who helped me make this decision. And it was becoming friends with people in the military that I met my real father. Even only just knowing him for about two weeks, he has helped me so much. He taught me what it is to feel loved and to love someone that you didn't know for most of your life. I can't believe that he is in my life today including all of my friends now. I specifically want to call out a junior, sophomore, and freshman. Jackson Darby, who helped me realize that just because something is cool, doesn't mean it's okay. Miko Nakadai, who taught me to laugh, and to have fun. And Raf Esquival, who taught me that you can move forward even when there are obstacles in the way. I just want to say to all of us seniors, that this is our last day as a senior. This is our last day on these school grounds. This is the day that we join the world with our thoughts, our opinions. And I just want to say that I am glad to have been able to go to school with every single one of you. Even the ones I don't know. I am extremely glad to have been a part of this amazing school. Thank you."

I sat down and every senior soon recieved our diplomas. We then went to the front of the school, gathered in a circle and tossed up our graduation hats. I smile as they come back down.

I quickly find all of my friends and family that had come to support me. Jack, Miko and Raf were the first ones to find me. They all gave me a hug. My parents then found me next and were crying softly.

"You're all grown up now", my mom sobs.

"I know", I say softly. "It's a weird thought now."

"We are proud of you though", Optimus says.

I smile at him and at all of my Cybertronian friends. They were all crowding around me, except for Wheeljack. He was hanging back. My smile disappears as I see him start to walk away. I frown before making my way past all of my friends.

"Jackie!" I call out his nickname. He ignores me so I catch up to him.

"Hey", I say as I grab his shoulder and turn him toward me.