Kidnapped

I cough as Megatron steps away from my broken and bleeding body. But no matter how much pain he inflicted on me, nothing could compare it to the pain I felt in my spark. If only I could have told him...

"What do you say we call the Autobot base and show them this precious little trinket of ours?" Megatron says to Starscream. Starscream grins and Soundwave calls the Autobot base. I looked weakly at the screen I could see, and saw 6 familiar Autobot faces. One of which being Wheeljack's. My spark lurched. Had he stayed after all...?

"Hello, Optimus", Megatron smiled evilly.

"What do you want Megatron?" Optimus asks.

"Only to show you your precious daughter", Megatron says as I appear on Soundwave's visor.

"J-aa-a-cki-ie", I cried out softly, tears flowing down my face.

"What did you do to her, buckethead?" Wheeljack shouts.

"Nothing. The question is what did you do?"

Wheeljack's eyes widen and I start quietly crying.

"Ja-ackie. I-I lo-ove you", I whisper.

Wheeljack's eyes soften as he hears me say that. "Star... I love you too."

My tears start flowing faster. "Jackie.. please... don't leave me..."

"I promise", Wheeljack whispers. I smile softly before closing my eyes.

"Oh, it looks like she might be dying. Time to throw her off the ship, I guess", was the last thing I heard as I felt myself being dragged along the ground.

*Third person POV*

Wheeljack transforms and zooms out of base towards the cave where the Jackhammer was hiding. He quickly flew it out of the cave and then called base.

"Let me know when you find her coordinates", he growls.

After a few minutes, he received her coordinates and flew as fast as he could to them. He saw her falling through the sky and quickly set autopilot before getting ready to catch her from falling.

He climbs on top of the Jackhammer and balances himself before catching her at precisely the right moment. He stares at her before hanging onto the Jackhammer as it lands softly. He jumps off and them quickly enters his ship, laying her on the ground in the back of the ship. He quickly flies back to base and takes her inside.

Ratchet sees her and instantly has Wheeljack place her down in the med bay for repairs.

Everyone started to crowd around Ratchet, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Out!" Ratchet shouts. "I need space to work!"

Everyone leaves except for Wheeljack.

"That includes you Wheeljack", Ratchet glares.

"I promised that I wouldn't leave her", Wheeljack growls.

Ratchet raises up one of his beloved wrenches, threatening to throw it at Wheeljack if he didn't leave but Wheeljack refused to move.

"I will not leave her", Wheeljack growls.

Ratchet sighs. "Fine. But you better make yourself useful."

Wheeljack helps Ratchet mend Crimson and soon all her wounds are closed, it's just a matter of her waking up. Wheeljack sat against her berth, near her head, and refused to move. He stayed there all night long and all day and he stayed there until she woke up.

Which wouldn't be until several days later.

*Crimson's POV*
"Hello? Where am I?" My voice was echoing. I looked around, slightly scared.