Cybertronian Biology

I wake up at about 6:30 to be prepared for Optimus to come pick me up. At about 7, I hear a knock on the door. I was severely confused because I knew Optimus wouldn't be able to knock unless he managed to acquire a human form. I looked out the window and didn't see Optimus vehicle mode of a semi-truck. Instead, I saw Arcee's motorcycle form. I sigh, a bit confused as to why Optimus didn't show. I decided to ask one of the other bots about it later. I quickly go downstairs to find my mom standing there with Jack. She gives me a confused look and I remembered telling her that Optimus would be the one to pick me up.

"My father must have sent my friends a text, asking them to pick me up instead", I say with a small frown.

Jack gives me a confused look too. I give a him a look saying that I'll tell him later. He nods before heading out the door.

"Bye Mom! I'll be back around 9:30 or 10 tonight!" I say with a grin as I walk out the door.

"Why'd you say Optimus was your father?" Jack asks as we climb onto Arcee.

"It's a bit difficult to explain and you guys have to keep it on the DL, okay?" I was not about to let one of them tell Optimus before I was ready. I mean, I did give him a pretty big hint, but he's probably very confused and will either ignore what I said, or he'll ask about it. I'm hoping he'll ignore it.

"Okay", Arcee and Jack said in sync.

"So, you know that that wasn't my real mom, correct? I was found by a metal pod as a baby and the couple who found me adopted me. But growing up, I kept having these dreams about someone named Optimus Prime. Whenever I woke up, however, I couldn't remember what he looked like. I could also remember the message he said when he sent me off. And... I have the Autobot Insignia on my right shoulder blade", I finish. Arcee almost swerved when I said that. She quickly drove off into the desert until we were far away from any civilization. We got off of her, and she transformed.

"Show me", Arcee demands. I blink before pulling off my jacket. I was only wearing a tank top underneath and the symbol was visible with only my tank top on.

Arcee looks at it and I hear her gasp. I feel Jack brush his fingers across it, causing me to shiver. Me shivering caused Jack to pull his hand away. I pull my jacket back on and looked at Jack, only to see him blushing.

"Come on. Let's get back to base", Arcee says.

"Hang on. I know you guys said you wouldn't say anything but I need you to promise. I don't want Optimus to know until I'm ready. And until I can figure out how to get into my real form in order to prove that I really am Crimson Starflare", I say.

"We promise, Alexis", Arcee says with a smile.

"Yeah. We promise. This is your secret. Your family. Your choice on when to tell", Jack says.

"Thank you guys so much", I say as I give Jack a hug. I look at Arcee and smile. "I would give you a hug, Arcee, but you're a bit too big for me to hug."

Arcee chuckles before transforming. However, before we can climb on, a figure materializes on Arcee's form.

I raise an eyebrow at the figure completely clad in leather, with a helmet. The figure moves and takes off the helmet, revealing pink and blue hair, and a small face.

"Hey, Jack. Hey, Alexis", Arcee says.

I blink before grinning and running to give Arcee's human form a hug. I wrap my arms around her and Arcee chuckles before returning my hug.

"What is this called? How are you able to do this?" I was spouting questions like Miko.

Arcee laughs. "It's called a holoform. Ratchet created them for each of us so we could blend in more with humans. Especially for me, since I'm a motorcycle."