Learning Of Wheeljack

"What the heck happened here?" I exclaim as I stare around at the destroyed base with small metal balls lying around.

"Scraplets", Ratchet mutters. I furrow my eyebrows together.

"Scraplets? What are those?" I had never heard of these scraplets before...

"They are vermin", Ratchet growls.

"They eat anything metal, especially living metal", Bulkhead adds.

"Oh. So, not good", I mumble. I then notice Optimus and Arcee. They didn't have any marks on them from scraplets.

"Were you guys not in base when the scraplets attacked?" I ask Arcee and Optimus. They shake their head and explain that they were in the arctic which was where they first found the scraplets. I hum softly before shaking my head.

"So I missed all the action then?" Everyone nods. I pout. "Darn it! I really wanted to see some excitement!"

"Crimson. We do not know how the scraplets would have seen you. While you may be taking on a human form at the moment, you are still one of us. So perhaps it was best that you were away from base", Ratchet muses.

I sigh, knowing he's right. "That's true. Dang it. I want some of my own excitement now...

*one week later*
"Optimus, I'm recieving signal on a restricted band", Ratchet says. My head pops up from the datapad Ratchet gave me to read about Cybertronians. It was something boring about how they transform and yada yada yada. I mean, it was pretty cool, and I do want to learn more about it, but I want to do something more than just reading and learning even more after school and work. That's exhausting. I sigh but pay attention as Optimus walks up.

"It appears to be coming from inside the solar system", Ratchet realizes before getting a surprise. "It's an Autobot identification beacon."

"There are more of you out there? You guys aren't the only ones left?" I was trying so hard not to spew all my questions.

"There are a lot more bots out there, scattered amongst the stars. However, cons have been known to set false beacons", Arcee says.

"Unknown vessel, this is Autobot Outpost Omega One. Identify yourself", Optimus says to this new Cybertronian vessel.

"I've had warmer welcomes from Decepticon combat brigades", an unknown voice responds. I was instantly intrigued. Who is this guy?

"Wheeljack?!!" Bulkhead exclaims. Well, that answers my question. "You old con crusher! What are you doing all the way out here?"

"Bulkhead? That you? What's with all the security?"

So Bulkhead and Wheeljack know each other. I wonder how...

"The rock we're on is crawling with cons. How soon can you get here to even the odds?" Bulkhead immediately asks.

"We definitely need it", I say loudly enough for this Wheeljack to hear.

"Who's that?" Wheeljack asks, immediately cautious.

"Name's Alexis. I'm one of the indigenous species on this planet. And you better be careful where you land. Not all of my kind are friendly towards yours."

All the Autobots stare at me curiously before muting our side from Wheeljack.

After making sure that Wheeljack is actually Wheeljack and not some Decepticreep, we give Wheeljack landing coordinates. Later, after everything had settled down from a new bot coming here, the bots turn to me.

"Why didn't you tell him who you really are? Everyone has heard of Crimson Starflare, the lost daughter of Prime?" Bulkhead asks.

"The cons could have been listening in. Soundwave sees and hears everything, remember? And I don't exactly want them to know I'm here until I can transform and actually fight in my real form", I say.