Epilogue

Yeah, okay, I know what you're thinking. Did me and Wheeljack ever get together? Well...

Yes. Yes, we did. However it did take a long time. There was lot of arguing, sometimes. But we always worked it out. Even if it took a long time to sort it out.

We got together after the war, just to make sure neither of us would lose the other before it was our time. It's been and amazing experience, and I know I had my family and friends to help me along the way.

Now everyone lives happily on Cybertron. Well... except for our human friends. I miss them dearly. And I know they miss us, but we had to go back to our home eventually. I know that not everyone was happy with Optimus. I'm not sure why...

However, I know that soon. Some of us are going to have to go back to Earth...

I fear another war may be brewing on Cybertron. Hopefully they can work to keep the peace. In the meantime though, Wheeljack and I are going to go explore the stars like we once did all those years ago. Who knows, we might come back. But for now, it feels wrong to stay in one place for too long. So we say farewell to Cybertron and our friends there.

Now we go explore, see what we can find. And maybe, just maybe, we'll return to either one of our homes.

Whether it be Earth or Cybertron. They are both our homes.

My name is Crimson Starflare. I was once lost but now I'm found. I'm happy to be with my family and friends, and I'm glad I was sent to Earth when I was a sparkling.

Farewell. Perhaps we shall meet again. For now, I am off to the stars, with my one and only Wheeljack.

Goodbye.