Chapter 2

Third person pov
Mr Kim came back home around 3 in the afternoon.Taehyung went and hugged his father as he always does.Well Jin was no way to be seen.The father and son duo went and sat side by side in the family room.
"Tae, you love me ,right?"Mr Kim started.
"Dad what's with the question.You know that i love you and i would do everything for you , Hyung and this pack"Taehyung said without hesitation .
"It's good to know .Now its that time you need to do something for me and this pack dear"Mr Kim said holding his son's hands.
"You are scaring me ,dad.What is it?"he asked with a serious look.
Mr Kim sighed and said"You have to get married to the next alpha of Hilton pack" he said with closed eyes.Taehyung was frozen for a while.
"What? Dad but why me?"Taehyung asked with horror in his eyes.
"Well your brother can't get married to him because the guy is your age plus your brother is not an omega so he can't have any offsprings"Mr said.
"I just don't know ,dad"Taehyung said looking down.
"Tae you trust me don't you?"Mr Kim said squeezing his son's hand.
"I trust you with my life dad"Taehyung squeezed back.
"Then do this for me,okay"Mr Kim pleaded.Taehyung sighed and then nodded.
"Just for you"he beamed and they  hugged.

They spent the rest of the day playing chess and watching sport.Since Jin wasn't home Taehyung prepared dinner.Mr Kim had his dinner and went to his room.Taehyung also went to his room.When he heard his brother's door open he tip toed to his room .He went and stood by his brother's door.
"Who is it Hyung?"Taehyung arched a brow.
"What are you talking about ,Tae?"Jin pretended to be confused.
"Oh come on Hyung I'm not that gullible.I know you are seeing a guy"Taehyung smirked.
"Yah !Will you pipe it down?"Jin screamed .
"Well if you don't wanna tell me ,I will find out soon or later.By the way it seems that I will be the one leaving here first"Taehyung said.
"What do you mean leaving,Tae?"Jin looked confused.
Taehyung sighed"I'm getting married Hyung.Since you don't wanna get married ,I will do it first.I mean someone has to get married  around here right?"Taehyung teased.
Jin hugged him"Ah my baby is finally getting married.You are all grown up ."
"Hyung , you know it is supposed to be me being happy for your marriage and not the other way round"Taehyung pouted.
"Hyung , you are really not getting any younger.Just get married already"He continued.
"Sure thing,when are you going to meet your future alpha"Jin asked.
"Tomorrow, he is from Hilton if you were wondering"Taehyung said with a knowing look.
"Well since you have a big day tomorrow,you should rest and look fresh"Jin said pushing his brother torwards the door.Taehyung smirked and then went to his room to sleep.

Taehyung woke up and did his morning routine.They were supposed to have lunch in Hilton.Jin selected a  nice outfit for him.Taehyung was ready to go with just anything.Mr Kim also dressed up.It was quite a distance from Skyla to Hilton so they had to leave early in order to arrive on time.They went in there luxurious black car.They took their driver along.

Before leaving Jin told Taehyung not to take any shit from that alpha.After all whose younger brother was he?

"Mom i don't want to wear this.Don't you think it's too much just for a lunch meeting"Jungkook said holding up the outfit that his  mother  had picked out for him.
"Come on Kookie don't be grumpy.You should make a good first impression."Mrs Jeon beamed.
"Okay whatever mom"Jungkook said.
"Hurry up they will be here anytime soon"She said and he nodded.

The Kim's finally arrived at the Jeon residence.They were welcomed by Mrs Jeon.She was very warm.She hugged Taehyung and ushered them into the dining hall.Taehyung greeted Mr Jeon and they charted a little.They were showed to the dinning table and sat down.

"I think we should serve the food while waiting for Jungkook to arrive"Mrs Jeon said.
"Jungkook ,that name rings a bell"Taehyung thought.
Just then a figure appeared in the hall.Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes.The male came and sat in front of him.They locked eyes for a while  before Mr Jeon spoke.
"Taehyung meet Jungkook,and Jungkook meet Taehyung.Jungkook that is Taehyung your future Luna."Jungkook smiled widely.Taehyung swallowed dryly.
"Jungkook.....you?"Taehyung stuttered.
"Surprised to see me?"Jungkook smirked

Taehyung's legs started shaking under the table.He had to calm down and not get the attention of everyone on the table.Ms Jeon saw his restlessness and asked.
"Tae dear,is everything fine?"Taehyung gave a small  nod.After that only the elders were talking.Jungkook was throwing daggers at Taehyung.The older was bearly eating thanks to someone.

"Since we are done eating ,Jungkook why don't you go and show Taehyung around."Mr Jeon said and Jungkook nodded.He went and took Taehyung's hand and they went upstairs.Taehyung felt like his legs were giving out.

"Did you miss me because I did a lot"Jungkook said as they were walking along the hallway still holding Taehyung's hand.
"Jungkook please let go of my hand"Taehyung whispered.
"Oh sorry did I make you uncomfortable?"Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.
"It's been a while Hyung  ,how have you been?"Jungkook asked.
"I have been great .What about you,"Taehyung asked nervously .
"I haven't been great.I was missing you.I was not even able to date some else but you seemed to do that just fine"Jungkook mocked.
"Jungkook can we please not talk about this.It's in the past anyway.And please don't tell any one about this"Taehyung pleaded.
"Why don't you want people to know what kind of relationship we had in college.Is it too shameful for you, uhh?"
"Yes it is shameful for me .It is the only thing I wish i never did in my entire life"Taehyung snapped.