Chapter 11

"Jungkook don't misunderstand me.I was going to tell you.I just needed time and I needed to think"Taehyung said.
"What was there to think about for the love of God.All you had to do was just tell me"Jungkook whispered yelled and left the room.

Taehyung sighed and went and sat on their bed he was feeling pain from under his belly bottom.A few moments he saw blood on his pants.He started crying and called Ms Jeon.They quickly took him to the hospital.Jungkook was no way to be seen.Jin and Namjoon also went there.Taehyung was immediately taken into the operating theater.Jungkook's phone was unreachable.After an hour the surgeon in charge came out of the room and stood in front of everyone and said.
"Fortunately the baby is safe"Everyone sighed in relief and hugged each other.
"He really didn't lose a lot of blood so the baby is safe for now"the doctor said and everyone's face dropped.
"What do you mean for now?"Ms Jeon asked with horror in her eyes.
"You see the baby was already weak.It's even a miracle that it survived this time.With the coming weeks it will start developing and that is the crucial stage.Anything can happen.Please you should make sure that he doesn't get any kind of stress.I think it is the major cause of this mishap"the doctor said.
Everyone nodded in unison.Taehyung was later transfered to a room.He was still sleeping.Jin went and held his brother's hand.
"I think we will need to keep him under observations for a few days.Only one of you can stay the right the rest of you can go and rest "the doctor said and everyone nodded.The Jeon couple and Namjoon left and Jin stayed behind.

The Jeon couple went home but Jungkook was still not home.They made their way into their room.Jungkook came back home early in the morning .He didn't see Taehyung so he asked his parents.
"Mom where is Taehyung?"he asked.
"Before I answer your question can I ask you where you have been all night?"she deadpaned.
"I went out for training"Jungkook said.
"Where you training all night?"Mr Jeon asked.
"Well I was training and then I went to have a drink"Jungkook said.
"Why were you drinking.?Did you fight with Taehyung?"Ms Jeon said.
"Yeah , a bit"Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.
"How can you say a bit when Taehyung almost lost the baby because of that"Ms Jeon yelled.
Jungkook was dump stricken for a while trying to find his words.
"Mom what do you mean?Where is he.?How is he?Why didn't anyone tell me about this"Jungkook said.
"You should check your phone we tried .Taehyung is in the hospital he will be staying for a while there.And Jungkook you should have known better not to fight with a pregnant person"Ms Jeon said and then left for the hospital with her husband.Jungkook also went after them.When they got there Yoongi,Jimin and Hoseok were already there.Taehyung woke up slowly and saw everyone .
"Why are you guys here are you attending my funeral or something"Taehyung teased and everyone besides Jungkook laughed.Everyone was busy talking to Taehyung that Jungkook didn't even get a chance to see his face.Yoongi had to suppress the urges to hit the younger male on the face in the hospital.
"Guys who did you leave my dad with"Taehyung panicked.
"Don't worry Hyungsik ,Seojoon and Minho are with him"Jimin said.Taehyung felt relieved.
"You didn't actually tell him about this right?"Taehyung asked.
"We didn't tell him"Yoongi said and Taehyung sighed.
Everyone eventually went out for lunch leaving Taehyung with Jungkook.Taehyung wasn't angry at the younger but he was reluctant to talk to him.
"Tae look I'm very sorry for being a jerk"Jungkook said looking down.
"Why  are you apologing I am the bag guy here"Taehyung said.
"Taehyung don't say that "Jungkook said.
"Jungkook how about we just forget about this whole incident,okay"Taehyung snapped and Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook had some pack business to attend to.The other guys were talking about Jungkook in Taehyung's room.
"You know Jungkook actually told me that he was dating someone in college.He said the guy was an omega."Namjoon said.
"We were not dating "Taehyung said abruptly which got everyone shook.
"You knew Jungkook ?"Jin asked.Taehyung regretted opening his mouth.
"Well they knew each other very well ,Jimin smirked.
"You also knew.?"Yoongi asked.
"Yeah we went to high school together"Jimin  said looking at Taehyung who was lying on the bed.
'Tae you said you weren't dating then what were you?"Hoseok asked.
"Yea that's the million dollars question"Jin said as he was looking at Taehyung .Everyone was also looking at him.
"Guys he won't tell you .So I will .These guys had been banging with no strings attached for 3 years"Jimin said and everyone gasped.Taehyung just closed his eyes and then turned to the other side .
"What 3 years?You guys must have even banged more than any married couple"Hoseok teased.
"I can't believe this .I have always thought that my brother was innocent but it turns out that the innocent one was me"Jin said.
"Taehyung i can't believe you have done this"Yoongi imitated Mr Kim and everyone laughed.
"But why did Jungkook say that you were dating?"Namjoon asked.
"Well Jungkook wanted Taehyung to be his boyfriend but Taehyung didn't want that.He was still reserved ,ya'll know what I'm talking about"Jimin winked.
Taehyung ended up covering his head with the covers.The Hyungs were being too much.He couldn't help but cringe to every word they said.

After two days he was finally discharged from the hospital.The Hyungs from Skyla returned but before that Yoongi talked about marriage with Jimin to Mr Jeon and he gave his blessings.They.even selected the date.Hoseok was both happy and jealous for them.He felt like he was running out of time.Just then a girl caught his heart.Lin