Chapter 4

You must be wondering how he was looking when he came out of the house.Well,he was wearing a pair of black shorts,a black jumper and slippers.His hair was dishavelved.It was all over his face.

Jungkook found the whole scene funny.
"Get in "Jungkook stated.
"What?I'm not going anywhere like this"Taehyung spat.
"Hyung don't be stubborn.You really look hot.So just get into the car and i will take you for coffee"Jungkook said pushing Taehyung inside.
"Who says i drink coffee
?"Taehyung asked.
"Well you used to like it in college"Jungkook said as he was putting on the older's seat belt.
"Well not anymore.People change and plans change.Don't try to act like you know me ,Jungkook"Taehyung spat.
"Oh i know you Hyung a lot"Jungkook winked at him.
"What is that supposed to mean ,Jungkook,"Taehyung asked.
"Hyung just relax and enjoy the ride and the music."Jungkook said.

Taehyung ended up drinking the coffee that he said he no longer wanted.Jungkook dropped him off and then went back home.

Taehyung spent his Tuesday in peace.Jin also went to work.At least that's what Taehyung thought.The wedding preparations were going on and they were giving him heachaches.His future mother -in law had to ask for his opinion on every single detail.He had to drive to and from the hotel when the Luna calls him to check for anything.

Wednesday Jungkook appeared out of no way asking him for a date in front of his father so that the older would not refuse.Taehyung thought that he would kill Jungkook later.He played around the whole day.They went to an amusement park ,went window shopping and had ice cream later.Taehyung knew that the younger would definitely come back on Friday so he planned to ditch him.He decided to hang out with the Park Hyungs.Karma is a bitch.They bumped into each other as Jungkook was coming from the Kim Residence.Jungkook had seen Taehyung with the Parks.
"So you have been avoiding because of these guys?"Jungkook asked.
"If i didn't know any better I would think that you are jealous."Taehyung said and walked away.Their wedding was on Saturday the following day.

The wedding ceremony went well.Mr Kim walked Taehyung down the isle.The wedding was attended by members of both packs.Of course they were forced to go on a honeymoon.Jungkook was to be made Head alpha after a month of their marriage.The first days of marriage were full of drama.

"Jungkook take the couch and I will take the bed"Taehyung stated.
"You can't be serious .It's  my room,Tae"Jungkook argued .
"So i will just go out then"Taehyung said.
"Hyung stop being immature.We have slept in the same  bed for 3 years so what is the difference  now?"Jungkook asked.
"Well I'm no longer that Taehyung but i will let you sleep on the bed but if you do anything funny I will kill you."Taehyung glared.
"But haven't we done that  before , a lot of times."Jungkook teased.
"Jungkook can we please stop talking about the past i was foolish and immature"Taehyung said.
"But you did enjoy it didn't you?"Jungkook winked at him.
"Jungkook i have seriously had it with your nonsense."Taehyung said as he grabbed a pillow and hit Jungkook and Jungkook hit back.It turned out to be a pillow fight on the bed.
Outside there were two people listening on their door.
"What do you think its happening in there?"Ms Jeon started.
"I'm not sure but I think that the bed is going to break in half from the way it is shaking"Mr Jeon said.
"That is the spirit of the newly weds".Ms Jeon said as she high fived her husband.From then they quickly left from the door.

Meanwhile the couple had stopped pillow fighting.
"When is your heat?"Jungkook asked as he was laying on the bed looking at Taehyung.
"Why do you think i would tell you"Taehyung said.
"I thought we could help each other out like old times"Jungkook winked.
"Well my heats are no longer that painful now it's nothing i can't handle."Taehyung said looking at
the ceiling.
"But I need a runt partner though"Jungkook pouted.
"I'm really sure that many people have helped you out in the past 2 years and they can continue to do it"Taehyung said blantly.
"Hyung you are so mean.Dosent it bother you that your husband is doing it with some else?"Jungkook said with a serious face.
"Okay I will help you only if you get a lot of protection.I'm definitely not ready to have kids"Taehyung said.
"But you know as the next Luna you are supposed to give an heir to the pack."Jungkook said with a stern tone.
"I know but I'm really not ready"Taehyung said.
"So when are we going to mate?"Jungkook asked.
"Is it that important?"Taehyung asked.
"Well before anything else we have to do that first."Jungkook said.
"Will it hurt?"Taehyung pouted.
"From what i heard it does a tiny bit "Jungkook said.
"Don't worry,we can always do it when you are ready"Jungkook continued and Taehyung nodded .
"Can we cuddled?"Taehyung asked.
"Now you want to cuddle?"Jungkook asked amused.
"Nothing is wrong with cuddling it is pretty innocent"Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook's stomach and then rested his head on his chest.

The next morning Taehyung woke up first and took a shower.When he came back from the bathroom Jungkook was now awake.
"Jungkook ,please get out i need to change"Taehyung said tightening his robe .
"What is the big deal ?I have already seen all of you anyways"Jungkook said as he was sitting up in the bed.
"Jungkook this is not the time to be cheeky.I'm serious .I need to change"Taehyung spat.
"Hyung why are you being so uptight now .We used to have a lot of fun back then"Jungkook pouted.
"I didn't know that banging was your idea of fun."the older mocked.