Chapter 9

Lin felt her throat drying after what Taehyung had just said.He looked her up and down and thought"Tsk she really has got nothing on me.

Jungkook knew that even though he had warned everyone about bothering Taehyung some would not let it slide.He knew that they would be watching him.Waiting for him to make any mistake and then used it against him but what he didn't know was that Taehyung was gonna give them a piece of his mind.

From the day came back from the Skyla pack he didn't take no shit from anyone be it the council members or even Jungkook.Taehyung was starting to get more worried when his heat did not come after 7 days .
Jungkook had also noticed that so he confronted his mate.
"Hyung aren't you having your heat this month?"Jungkook asked as they were in their bed .
"Why are you horny?"Taehyung asked looking at his laptop .
"No that's not the case,Hyung.I'm trying to be serious here"Jungkook said and Taehyung sighed.
"Okay ,I really don't know whats happening that is why I'm looking it up on the net"Taehyung said.
"Let's look it up together"Jungkook said as he moved to Taehyung.
They searched "What is the reason why heats comes late"
The search result was"pregnancy is the only reason for this"
The couple was dump stricken.
"Pregnant,I can't be pregnant .I don't have any of the pregnancy symptoms."Taehyung said eyes  wide open.
"Just breathe Hyung.I will call the doctor tomorrow morning"Jungkook assured.
"Jungkook ,this is not making any sense"Taehyung said bitting his nails.
"Taehyung for fuck sakes calm down  and go to bed"Jungkook snapped.
"Yah,don't snap at me while I'm freaking here you are  not helping"Taehyung yelled and finally went to sleep.Jungkook smiled and went to sleep.

Taehyung woke up and threw his dinner up.He took a quick shower.He felt quite shitty early in the morning.Jungkook was watching all this in sympathy.The doctor later arrived in secret so that no attention would be drawn to him.Taehyung was sitting in their bed when the doctor came in.He checked Taehyung's temperature and then checked his pulse.His eyes quickly widened which didn't go unnoticed by the couple.
"What is it,doctor?Am I dieing"Taehyung asked.
"No it's nothing like that Lunar.It's actually good news"the middle aged male smiled.
"What do you mean"Jungkook asked.
"The Lunar might be pregnant"the doctor said.
"What ?"Taehyung was clearly shocked.
"Please go and take the test in the bathroom.The test which I'm giving you also tells you how far along you are"the doctor said and Taehyung nodded.
He went into the bathroom and took the test.After five minutes he came out with a confused look.
"What does it say,Hyung?"Jungkook asked.
"Well it's positive"Taehyung said.
"That's great and how long?"Jungkook asked a frozen Taehyung.
"It's 5 weeks"Taehyung said and Jungkook  came and lifted Taehyung up.
"Jungkook let me down, "Taehyung yelled and Jungkook immediately put him down and kissed him.The doctor had to  cough to get their attention.
"You guys should come for your first aultra sound after a week"the doctor said and they both nodded.

Jungkook decided to only tell the news to their family members.The parents of the couple were ecstatic about the news of them becoming grand parents.A week later they went to their appointment but  came back with gloomy faces.The doctor had told them that the fetus was weak and the pregnancy was to be treated with extra care.

Taehyung had become weak he would spend most of his time laying in bed.He never skipped any meals and talked less.His family members from Skyla came to see him and his mood got better.

"So you mean to say that when the whole chaos was going on Taehyung was already carrying?"Ms Jeon asked her husband while they were in their room.
"It seems like it"her husband nodded.
"I think it must have gotten to him and affected the baby without him even knowing"She added.
"I think so too"Mr Jeon nodded as he was eating some of the dried fruits they had gotten for Taehyung.Ms Jeon suddenly hit her husband's hand.
"What was that for?"he whinned.
"Why are you eating those.You know perfectly well that they are for our Tae.Are you pregnant?"She teased and her husband pouted.

Taehyung was laying in the bed when Jungkook entered the room.He went and kissed Taehyung and caressed his non existent bump.
"Hyung did you go and see Lin?"Jungkook asked.
"Why would i ?It's not like she is my friend or something"Taehyung spat.
"Taehyung please be honest with me"Jungkook said slowly.
"Okay fine i went to her.And I don't understand why I'm being interrogated about  her by you"Taehyung snapped.
"Tae,I'm asking as the head alpha and your mate because something happened to her"Jungkook said calmly.
"Yeah yea how could I forget that you are the head alpha"Taehyung snorted.
"Hyung did you threaten her or something?"Jungkook asked.
"And what if I did?"Taehyung spat.
"She attempted suicide"Jungkook said.
"How is that my fault?"Taehyung asked.
"I know it's not your fault Hyung but people will try to link it to you."Jungkook said.
"They are not giving me a break ,are they?"Taehyung sighed.
"I need air .I will just take a stroll outside"Taehyung said as he was getting up from the bed.
"Let me change i will go with you"Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

After Jungkook was done changing they went outside the gate of the house.They were walking holding hands until Taehyung spoke.
"Can you please go and get me water?"
Jungkook nodded and said"Don't move an inch from there"
Taehyung smiled and then nodded .
After 2 mins Jungkook returned but Taehyung wasn't there.He called out for him but he wasn't answering.Jungkook froze for a moment there.He was no longer thinking at all