Chapter 5

"Okay , I will just go in the bathroom for a while since my bae needs to change"Jungkook winked.
"I bet your eyes will stop working soon.I can tell from how much you have been winking lately"Taehyung teased.
"You think it's cheesy , right?"Jungkook pouted.
"Well at least you know"Taehyung said as he was closing the bathroom door after Jungkook

After a while Taehyung yelled"You can come out now"as he was leaving the room.Taehyung made his way downstairs and saw his in laws having their breakfast.Jimin was also with them.Taehyung joined them.
"Morning"Taehyung beamed.
"Morning dear,did you sleep well?"Ms Jeon smiled.
"I slept really well thank you "Taehyung said.The next thing he noticed was the middle aged couple whispering to each other.
"Taehyung dosent seem to have any mark"Mr Jeon started.
"He seems to be walking perfectly fine too"his wife added.
"So what were we imagining last night?"Mr Jeon asked and his wife raised her shoulders.
Taehyung fake coughed to get their attention.
"Guys I need someone to show me around town if you don't mind?"Taehyung said .
"Oh well Jimin is free he can go with you"Mr Jeon said and Taehyung added.
The two friends set out for their tour.Jungkook came down after a few minutes and greeted his parents.
"You are not going to ask where your mate went ?"Ms Jeon asked
"Should I .?I mean he is a grown up ass man"Jungkook said blantly munching on his apple.
"Well atleast you are not the possessive type.Some people can't stand mates like that"Mr Jeon joked.
"Well he is not my mate yet.We haven't mated .He said he isn't ready yet"Jungkook said.
"But you have to be mated before you become head alpha."Mr Jeon said.
"About that.I was thinking if you could possibily postpone it and give Taehyung time to adjust."Jungkook adjusted.
"Wow ,I never knew that my son could be this sensible"Ms Jeon sqeeled
"Mom please"Jungkook whined.
"You are right ,Kookie.We shouldn't force him into anything"Mr Jeon said.
"And when did you become so thoughtful?"Jungkook teased and his father glared at him.
"I think you are forgetting that you have plenty of paper work to do,Jeon"His father winked.
"How can someone be so petty,?"Jungkook said as he was getting up from the table.His parents started laughing their guts out.

Taehyung and Jimin came back from the door.They were forced to have lunch.At that time someone entered the house.
"You see that guy over there,he is one of the strongest alphas in our pack.He is also the alpha's right hand man"Jimin said as they were both looking at Namjoon who was talking with the head alpha.
"What's his name?"Taehyung asked.
"It's Kim Namjoon"Jimin said .
"There is something wrong with his scent"Taehyung said with a thoughtful face.
"Haa if there is anyone whose scent is off is you Tae"Jimin laughed
"What do you mean my scent is off?"Taehyung asked with a serious look.
"You don't have a scent"Jimin stated.
"Well that's because i use a musk to cover my scent"Taehyung said with a lump in his throat.
"Taehyung you know thats not what i meant.How long have you been taking them.?As a fellow omega i can tell you that they will give you problems in the future.You should stop talking them."Jimin said.
"Well it sure sounds like my dad is scolding me"Taehyung laughs.
"Really,I didn't know"Jimin said.
"And about that guy.I could have sworn that I smelt my  brother from him"Taehyung said with a suspicion.
"What?Your brother who is all the way to Skyla.?"Jimin asked clearly shocked.Taehyung nodded.When Namjoon was about to leave the house ,Taehyung followed after him.

"Hey Namjoon right?"Taehyung said getting the attention of the older male.
"Yea that's me.You must be Taehyung right?"Namjoon asked.
"Yea that's me"Taehyung said.
"Well its nice to meet you"Namjoon said showing his dimples.
"Yea same here"Taehyung smiled while shaking the other male's hand.Then then started walking around the house .
"So are you mated?"Taehyung started.
"Actually no"Namjoon smiled nervously.
"Anyone special in mind?"Taehyung questioned.
"Yea there is actually someone"Namjoon smiled.
"Well that person must be really lucky"Taehyung smiled.
"Ah I really need to go.It was nice meeting you by the way"Namjoon said and Taehyung waved at him.Just as Namjoon left Taehyung had a fake cough that he recognized as his husband's.
"You guys seem to be getting along well"Jungkook said.
"Well he looks like a nice guy and he would make a nice mate"Taehyung said.
"Well i could tell by the way he was showing you his dimples and you showing him your boxy smile that you show me"Jungkook said with sarcasm.
"What's that supposed to mean,Jungkook?"Taehyung asked with a stern voice.
"I mean you are taken ,Taehyung"Jungkook said.
"Geez ,Jeon what do you take me for"Taehyung rolled his eyes as he went back into the house leaving Jungkook alone.

That night after dinner Taehyung started feeling fuzzy and all hot.He knew what was coming so he quickly rushed to the bathroom.He wanted to take certain pills but he ended up throwing them into the sink because his hands were shivering.He muttered "Shit"as he pulled his hair.What was he going to do now?.He knew he would find Jungkook on their bed and what was to happen next was inevitable.

He left the room and found Jungkook sitting on the edge of 
the bed.Taehyung was not even able to keep standing so he dragged himself on to the bed.
"You smell really good ,Hyung"Jungkook whispered as he hovered over him.Taehyung's head didn't want this but his body was saying other wise.
"Tell me what you want ,Hyung"Jungkook whispered into the older's ear.He felt his blood rushing in his body.He was losing his senses.The heat that was in the pit of his stomach was driving him crazy.