Chapter 12

Yes,she was the same girl who had caused drama in Taehyung's life but he couldn't help fall in love with her.They exchanged numbers in secret.He knew that if any of the guys finds out there would be world war 3.He knew that Taehyung would understand him but he was not ready to say anything to anyone.So he just left with her number and a smile on his face.

Since coming from the hospital ,Taehyung had been avoiding Jungkook.The younger understood that he needed space and gave it to him.Taehyung had told Yoongi to release Bogum and tell him to run to where he wouldn't be able to find him ,so he did so.This did not sit well with Jungkook so he planned to confront the older until he remembered his mother's words.He just had to trust Taehyung's judgment and put the matter to rest.Taehyung later melt and cooled down and stopped avoiding his  mate.Taehyung was taking care of his baby with the help of his mate and his in laws.Everyone still had that fear that something could happen anytime so they mentally prepared theselves.When Taehyung went for his fourth month sonography  ,he came back with a smile.The baby's health was stable and that he was going to make it.Everyone was overjoyed.

Jimin and Yoongi's marriage later took place and they were all smiles.Hoseok later told Taehyung about Lin and himself.To his suprise Taehyung did not get angry at him he had actually happy that he had found someone whom he thought would make him happy.Everyone got to know and no one judged him.Jungkook and Yoongi started hanging out but their hangouts were not healthy .They consisted of"i will kill you if you hurt Taehyung"and the same goes for you too if you ever hurt Jimin."

One day Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling in bed when Jungkook spoke.
"Hyung I'm going to tell you something that i have told you a lot in the past.You never answerd me but I'm going to say it any way"Jungkook said as he was looking into Taehyung 's eyes.
"Okay ,but why do you sound so serious though"Taehyung teased.
"Well it's because i am serious Hyung"Jungkook stated.
"Okay go ahead"Teahyung giggled.
"I love you Kim Taehyung"he said.There was a moment of silence when the two boys got lost in each other's eyes.
"I love you too Jeon Jungkook"Taehyung finally spoke.
"What did you say?"Jungkook asked not believing his ears.
"I said i love you ,dumb ass"Taehyung said as he was holding Jungkook 's cheeks and staring deep into his eyes.Jungkook was frozen for a while.
"Why ?Is it peculiar i said that"Taehyung smiled.
"Yea it is very peculiar"Jungkook nodded his head.
"Just shut up and kiss me Jeon or you will regret it for ever"Taehyung teased.Jungkook didn't take any time before he smashed their lips together .At first was slow and passionate until it turned sloppy.The couple had kissed a lot of times before but this time it was different .It was full of love.

They later broke the kiss and cuddled even closer.
"I think I understand the people who hate me in this pack.It'snot easy to accept someone from another pack as your Lunar.I really don't blame them."Taehyung said thoughtfully.Jungkook kissed his cheek and said"What nonsense .I really think they love and respect   you now and a lot for that matter"Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.
Everything was finally going well for once.Even their baby was healthy and kicking.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat with Jungkook's parents to decide potential baby names for their child.Ms Jeon had already foreseen that the meeting would not end well.It ended with Taehyung fleeing the table for his dear ears and the father and son duo screaming on top of their voices like little girls.In other words no progress was made.

Instead of the expecting parents to go for baby gender reveal ,extra parents also went .Jungkook was so done with his parents.They weren't letting them have a moment.The baby turned to be a boy.Everyone couldn't wait to meet and hold the Prince.

"I wished it would be a girl"Mr  Jeon pouted while they were on their way home.
"Well ,its not yours anyways so stop sulking already"Jungkook spat.
"I have always wanted a girl"he pouted as he looked at his wife .
"Why the hell are you looking at me for"Ms Jeon snapped.Mr Jeon then turned to Taehyung and pouted at him"Tae you will give me a granddaughter later in the future won't you.?".
Taehyung was puzzled.He hadn't seen this coming"Eee....hhh?"he stuttered.
"I will take that as a yes then"Mr Jeon smiled.
Taehyung felt at lose for words  What a weird family he was married into.He face palmed.Pertaining the baby they weren't given a specific due date yet but it was some time in April.Taehyung couldn't wait to lose that baby bump.Not that he hated carrying the baby but it was rather tiring.He felt himself aging every single day.Having another baby?.That was something that he wasn't sure he was going to to even though the old man had manipulated him to agree to it.

No one from the pack council had heard about their Lunar's pregnancy.It was going to be  both a suprise and a shock for them.They would have never seen it coming.Jungkook and his father would fight over every single little thing concerning the baby.Taehyung just had to let them battle it out.The two of them bought everything that was needed to welcome the baby.Taehyung had decided that he would be the one who was going to name his son to avoid drama in the house.

Taehyung 's water broke on 15 April in the morning.He was rushed to the hospital.What they didn't know was that a shock awaited them in the theater.The umbilical cord was wrapping around the baby instead of it just going from the mother to the baby without being tangled.