Chapter 10

Jungkook got back to his senses and rushed back inside the house.He started calling out for his mate .That got the attention of his parents.They quickly came out of their room.
"What is wrong ,Jungkook?"Ms Jeon asked.
"Mom,i can't find Taehyung anywhere "Jungkook said.
"Have you checked with Jin,he might have gone there "Mr Jeon said.Jungkook quickly fumbled with his pockets and fished out his phone and called Jin up.Jin was even suprised that Taehyung would go missing.He also got worked up and went to search for his brother.After an hour of searching Jungkook was about to go and search in the woods Just then he saw Taehyung making
his way through the gate.

He runned to him and stopped when he saw how lifeless he looked but that was not all.
"Hyung where the hell have you been and why do i smell another alpha from you?"Jungkook spat as he shaked Taehyung by his shoulders.
"Fucking answer me damit,who is it?It it Bogum?"Jungkook snapped.
"No.....it's not ....him"Taehyung stuttered.
"Don't you fucking defend  him .
What did he do to you?"Jungkook spat.Taehyung didn't answer as there was a waterfall of tears on his face.

Flash back
Taehyung was waiting by the gate for Jungkook when a black car pulled up and two men came out and forced him into the car.He tried to call for help but they covered his mouth.After a 15 minutes drive the car pulled up into the woods.There was a hut there.They carried him inside.They tied him up and later a figure that he recognized appeared."Bogum Hyung?"he whispered.
The older male came in front of him and lifted up his chin and said.
"Don't be too suprised Taehyungie it is indeed me"he smirked.
"But why are you doing this Hyung?"he asked.
"Nothing much.I just want to have a chat with you"he said.
"What kind of  chart?"Taehyung asked.
"It's actually a deal.Taehyung you have always known that i loved more than a friend since high school but you just played oblivious.Didn't my love mean anything to you?"Bogum said with tears in his eyes.Taehyung just looked down.He knew this day would come.
"Why did you go to Jungkook and not me.?"he asked
"You did it for your father right.?You can do anything for  him right?"he continued.
"What if i tell you that if you do leave Jungkook for me your precious father would die"he hissed.
Taehyung felt a pang in his chest.His father was his world .He could leave Jungkook but he wouldn't let his father die.
"Hyung i thought you were my friend and i trusted you"Taehyung cried out.
"Shhh don't cry you know that I don't like it when you cry"Bogum said as he was hugging Taehyung.
He finally let him go and said"I'm giving you 5 days to think about it and don't even think about telling anyone about our little rendezvous"Bogum spat.
Taehyung was taken back by the car to somewhere near the Jeon residence.While walking Taehyung had only one thing on his mind and that was his father.He then saw Jungkook standing by the main door and knew that drama was gonna unfold.He was probably gonna ask him where he has been.He was going to lie to him that he had gone for a run or something but the male wasn't easily fooled.He caught on the foreign scent that was on his mate.

End of flashback.

"Taehyung just tell me what he did to you"Jungkook yelled.Taehyung didn't say anything and removed Jungkook's hands from his shoulders and went into the house.
Jungkook was left standing there blankly.
Taehyung went into their room and crawled into a ball in the covers.Jungkook came in to the room wanting to talk to Taehyung  but the older was fast asleep.He just sighed and got in bed with him.

The next morning Taehyung woke up alone in the bed.He asked Jungkook's parents about his mate's whereabouts but they had no clue.He didn't read much into it and just went about his day.At midday  he got a call from his father Jungkook had gone to their pack and caused a ruckus.He told him that Jungkook had almost killed Bogum.He accused him of touching his mate and crossing the boarders of the pack without permission.Mr Kim told him that he had to lock Bogum up for his own safety.

Taehyung thought that if he had told Jungkook what had really happened there would be bloodshed .He then waited for his mate to come back and then tell him the truth.

Jungkook came back in the evening and Taehyung told him the truth.Jungkook couldn't keep his blood from boiling.
"So what were you planning?You were just gonna leave me and go to him and I would allow that?"Jungkook said with sarcasm.
"If it was for my father,then yes"Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with confidence.
"So what about me?Did you ever thought about me for once?What about our unborn pup?Did you think that he would let you keep it?"Jungkook asked with a sad tone.
"He wouldn't do that.I know him and I know his heart and i know what he wouldn't do to hurt me"Taehyung said with teary eyes.
"Really how can you say something like that about someone who has threatened to kill your father?"Jungkook yelled.
"He didn't mean it.He just wanted to scare me.It's not even his fault actually.I happen to give people the idea that i like them more than friends.I led him on unintentionally.He was just hurt that's all."Taehyung said.
"Wow he really means a lot to you,dosent he.?Then what does that make me Taehyung?"Jungkook whispered.
"Jungkook please listen to me it's not like that"Taehyung said.
"Then what is it then.?You didn't trust me enough to tell about what had happened.You had already made up your mind"Jungkook said with a bitter smile.