Chapter 13

Nevertheless ,the baby came into the world alive and healthy.The doctor told them that they were lucky to have held that child in their arms alive.He was a miracle child.He was named Min Jae.He was a cute little fellow.Since he had some complications he was to stay in the hospital for a while being observed.

Mr Kim decided to retire and let Yoongi lead the pack.He had been observing the younger for a while now and he was worth it.Jimin had never thought that he would ever be a Lunar not even in his wildest dreams.The couple was quick to get down to busy.An heir was already on the way.Mr Kim moved to Hilton so that he would see his grandson grow.

With his arrival drama was now between the grandpas .Jungkook thought it was better to step aside.He didn't wanna be caught up between two old men.Hoseok got married to his mate Lin.Namjoon and Jin adopted three kids at once.This was only the beginning .They actually wanted to fill up their home with children.Mr Kim later returned back to Skyla pack with one of Jin's kids.

Surprisingly ,Yoongi and Jimin had a very tall child.His birth height was scary.Yoongi even thought that they had picked the wrong baby from the hospital.

Taehyung and Jungkook later had a daughter who looked so much like Mr Jeon.He felt like his long life dream had been fulfilled.

After all Taehyung and Jungkook were  suited for each other.

The end.

A/N
This is a result of my laziness😴😕