Chapter 7

"I know the girl who is spreading these rumors"Namjoon said as he sat on the opposite couch.
"It's no use Hyung.She is right.I'm infertile "Taehyung said blantly.
"Taehyung don't say that.That bitch went too far.We both know that you have never had any abortion."Jin said hugging him close.
"Taehyung ,listen to me.This girl has a personal motive.She used to be Jungkook's girlfriend in high school.I don't really know how they broke up but she was salty about it"Namjoon said.
"Ex girlfriend?"Taehyung gave a bitter smile.
"There is also something else ,her father is a council  member.He manipulates the other members to get you removed from the Lunar position"Namjoon added.
"And does Jungkook know this?"Jin asked.
"No he dosent know anything about this"Namjoon answered.
"But he does know that his girlfriend is involved in this,What a jerk"Taehyung spat.
"Hyung can we talk in private ?"Taehyung said.
"Sure,let's go to my room"Jin said and they went to his room and sat on his bed.
"Hyung ....three years ago I had been taking suppressants and Jungkook said that is why I can't conceive"Taehyung said looking down.
"What? Why were you taking them"Jin jumped.
"Hyung not you too ,just explain to me how this is  connected "Taehyung said.
"Well if you happen to take them for a long time you can become infertile but it's not permanent"Jin explained.
"Thanks Hyung,I got the answers I need .I will go now"Taehyung said as he was getting up.
"Take care Taehyung "Jin said and Taehyung smiled at him and left  .

When Taehyung left the house ,he transformed into his wolf form and ran.When he got home he found Jungkook waiting for him outside with a robe.Taehyung got back into his human form and took the robe from Jungkook and put it on.He then got into the house and Jungkook was behind him.
"Taehyung where did you go at this time.?Don't ever transform at this time of the night"Jungkook said but Taehyung ignored him as they  made their way into their room.
"I'm talking to you Taehyung  , did you hear me"Jungkook used his alpha voice on him.
"Jungkook one thing you should know is that doesn't work on me.And here it is.If you need an heir so bad go to Lin,I'm sure she will be more than happy to give you one"Taehyung snapped and closed the door to the bathroom.
Jungkook was left tounge tied.

Taehyung got out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed.
"Taehyung,I'm really sorry for snapping at you.It's just that i have a lot on my plate and the pressure is too much"Jungkook said with remorse.
"Jungkook ,you didn't have any right to judge me for taking those pills.You don't know what it feels like to me   an omega.You don't know what i have to go through"Taehyung said in tears.Jungkook was about to come and hug him but Taehyung said."Don't come near me.You know what Jungkook,screw you,screw this pack,screw the council,screw that bitch,your ex.
I'm done.I need a break ,Jungkook"Taehyung said as he went to the closest and grabbed his clothes and went to change in the bathroom.Jungkook just stood there frozen.Taehyung came out and took his phone ,wallet and went out .Jungkook quickly followed him down the hall.
"Taehyung where are you going at this time?"Jungkook asked with concern.
"Jungkook ,I'm going to my home where i belong"he spat.
"Hyung,I understand that you you need a break but you can't go now"Jungkook pleaded.
"No Jungkook I'm going now"With that Taehyung left the house.

Taehyung arrived at Skyla pack at 4 in the morning whereas Jungkook didn't sleep at all.Taehyung went into his father's room while he was still asleep.To say Mr Kim was shocked was an understatement.The father and son duo cuddled until 6 in the morning.When they finally woke up Taehyung laid his had on his father's lap .His father started carressing his hair.
"Dad i can't do it.I'm tired.Everyone is always looking for fault in everything i do"Taehyung whispered.
"Tae don't let anyone step over  you.You are  my son aren't?"Mr Kim said with confidence.Taehyung quickly looked up.
"You are right dad,I'm your son after all ,I will show them what I'm nothing that they can mess with."Taehyung said as he was wiping his tears."Thank you dad"he said as he hugged his father.

Mr Jeon woke up to see their son lifeless.He had dark circles.
"Where is Taehyung,dear?"Ms Jeon asked.
"He left ,mom"Jungkook said without an emotion.His parents didn't say anything after this.
Suddenly Jungkook stood up from the couch he had been sitting since last night."Wonwo
I'm calling for a council meeting at 10.Make sure everyone gets the massage"he commanded.Wonwo nodded and left.His parents exchanged glances and went to their room.

Taehyung prepared breakfast for him and his father.Both of them were happy to be together after a while.When Jimin woke up ,he was shocked to see Taehyung.He quickly called Yoongi and Hoseok.Taehyung had asked Jimin to stay with his father and his Hyungs.Jimin was more than happy since he was intrested in one of the guys.
"Yah!Jimin when I told you to take care of my Hyungs and my dad i didn't mean you should make them fat.Just look at their chubby cheeks"Taehyung joked and everyone laughed.
"Taehyungie if that jerk hurts you just tell me and i will kill him for you"Yoongi winked.
"Thanks Hyung"Taehyung smiled.
"You guys are actually talking about my cousin ,right?"Jimin said.
"Who cares?"Hoseok teased and everyone laughed.

Taehyung later took Jimin to his room to have a serious conversation.
"Jimin you have been stringing my Hyungs for a long time.Just pick one already and put them out of their misery"Taehyung said while sitting on his bed.