Prologue

Hey guys,

So, I had an idea for a HTTYD story, what takes place after the second movie. So if you haven't seen the second movie, then I wouldn't recommend you reading this story, because there will be major spoilers in here. Also, I'm Dutch so it could be that there will be some grammar mistakes in here. I'm saying sorry in advance sorry for my grammar if it isn't right and I will try the best I can to perfect it, but I don't mind if you tell me if there is something wrong.

I hope you have as much joy reading this story as that I have writing it.

Astrid's POV

A little less then a month ago, we fought against the Bewidelderbeast, and won, at the cost of losing on of our greatest heroes of all time, Stoick the Vast, Chief of Berk and Father of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. We are still trying the recreate the treasures that were lost in the battle, but we still need to melt pieces of ice. Though you can never truly get over something like this, most of us hate successfully trying to move on. Except for Hiccup. He is struggling with being the new chief, because he feels that everything he does isn't good enough. He thinks he will never be as good as his father. But that just isn't him, and I hope he comes to see that he can be just as good as his dad, in his own way.

But even with everyone smiling and saying that everything is over, I can't help but feel that the worst is yet to come...