one

Dear Renjun
You're older than me, but I won't be addressing you as 'oppa' nor 'gege' hihihi. Anyways, I saw your performance earlier with Mark and Donghyuck-oppa. You guys were stunning, but no one could be more stunning than you ;) 

yz.

The guy frowned upon seeing a neatly folded piece of paper resting on top of his books inside his locker. He looked at his left and right sides. There weren't any suspicious-looking people, well, aside from his schoolmates who were talking to each other.

He was wondering how did it happen. How did that someone opened his locker? Nobody knew his locker code aside from him.

"Renjun, let's get going. I've still got some errands to do."

The mentioned turned his head towards his hyung, who was leaning by the wall. He looked like he was texting someone, and he looks like he's in a hurry.

"Coming, hyung..." He sighed and closed his locker, realizing that Mark was Music Revolution's president.

He placed the folded paper inside his pocket and walked with Mark who was walking silently.

"What happened?" A girl asked her friend who was peeking outside.

"Damn, he almost saw me." She sighed but laughed afterwards.

"You know, you're so crazy. He might think that you're one of his sasaengs or something." The older sighed and swung her arm around the younger's shoulder. "Ning, how long will you keep this up?"

The younger sighed, "Jie, I know what I'm doing. Besides, it's just a simple crush." She smiled. (Jiejie is a way of addressing an older sister in Mandarin. Like 'unnie' or 'noona' in Korean.)

"Fine, I don't want to hear you complaining about his fangirls or anything." The older sighed and started walking.

"When did I ever—" The younger was cut off when the older girl started talking.

"Do I have to remind you of time you cried when you saw someone confessing to Renjun? And that time when you got jealous of Eunmi when—"

"Ningning! Yiyang! Where did you two come from? It's been 30 minutes since lunch started and when Ningning told me she forgot something." Yiyang stopped talking when a girl, almost out of breath, came rushing towards them. "Ningning, tell me the truth."

"Koeun-unnie, I—"

"Miss Kim ordered her to drop by her office for a while. They talked about her music grades, and that's it. No biggie." Yiyang said, and Ninging could only look at her.

Koeun sighed and gestured the two to follow her.

"Thank you, jie." Ninging whispered.

Yiyang just nodded and placed her index finger in front of her lips.

💌

Renjun immediately stood up as soon as the bell rang.

He isn't rushing.

He just woke up.

Jaemin and Jeno laughed as his reaction. Especially when they saw that he was even drooling.

Renjun glared at the two, "Screw you." He said and picked his bag up and rushed outside.