seven

"Mark-hyung... when you accompanied Renjun-hyung at the locker room, did something happen?" Jisung asked while gulping the soda drink that he was holding.

Mark sat across the younger, "Locker room?" He raised a brow and looked at the two who were seated in front of him. "Ah, he saw the usual letter..." He said.

"And then?" Jisung asked. "What did he do? Did he read it?"

Mark shook his head, "Nah, he even tore the paper and threw it away."

"He what?!"

"Oh shoot."

Jisung and Chenle said at the same time. They looked at each other, already thinking what the other was thinking.

Taeyong raised a brow, "Why? Do you guys know something that we don't?"

"Taeyong-hyung, hyungs... noonas..." Chenle sighed and looked around. "We'll say this just because Renjun-hyung isn't here." He took a deep breath.

"Remember yz? The girl who leaves letters in Renjun-hyung's locker?" Chenle asked.

"Mhm..." Wendy nodded. "Why, what's with her?"

"It's Ningning." Chenle said.

Yeri raised a brow. "She's the other girl nominated to be Renjun's partner right?" She asked, and Chenle nodded. "How is she yz?"

"Yi-zhuo." Jisung answered.

"How did you two know about this?" Taeyong asked.

Chenle raised a brow and gave Taeyong an 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "Hyung, she's our classmate and friend. What would you expect?" He rolled his eyes.

"Then why are you guys telling this to us?" Yuta asked.

"Because we know that we can help Renjun-hyung admit that he likes Ningning." Chenle cheered.

"He likes Ningning?" Winwin asked.

Chenle nodded, "Well, that, I'm not sure, but we could clearly see that he likes her. Yesterday, Mark-hyung accompanied him at the locker room." He stared. "Mark-hyung told us that Renjun-hyung tore the letter."

"What does that have to do with Renjun liking Ningning?" Ten asked.

Chenle sighed, "Hyung, let me finish!" He stomped his foot. "Anyways, yesterday, Taeyong-hyung, Jisung, Renjun-hyung and I went to the ice cream parlor during dismissal."

Taeyong nodded, remembering that he did treat the three out.

"Taeyong-hyung told Renjun-hyung to look for a table for us and there we saw Ningning with Herin." He explained. "Renjun-hyung approached her, but she was gloomy. She was giving him a cold shoulder." Chenle sighed.

"Jisung and I saw the way Renjun-hyung walk away. He looked dejected, and while eating, he didn't talk at all." Chenle explained.

Irene sighed, "Let's just observe the two of them for a while... until Renjun opens up." She said. "You two should look after Ningning since you're both her classmates." She said, looking at Chenle and Jisung.

"No need to tell us, noona." Jisung said.

"So apparently, Ningning likes Renjun?" Doyoung asked.