eleven

i know that this book is a flop ;-; i'm sorry
-------

"Aren't you gonna follow them?" Mark asked Renjun who was busy playing with his (Mark's) guitar.

Renjun looked at him and sighed, "What about you, hyung?" He asked. "You haven't eaten anything since this morning, and it's almost noon."

Mark sighed and stretched his arms, "Alright, fine. I'll go with you."

🍕

"Oh there they are." Jaehyun said once he saw the two going down the stairs. "Yah, Mark! Renjun! You two get in here and get some food!" He called.

The two rushed towards the dining area and sat with their friends.

"How is the winter fair closing song doing?" Taeyong asked while eating his slice of pizza.

Mark sighed, "I don't even know anymore..." He looked at Renjun and patted his shoulder. "I think you'll do fine performing alone."

Renjun's eyes widened. "M-Me?! What? What happened to Yuri then?"

Mark took a can of soda and opened it. He took a sip and faced Renjun once again. "I mean, she's really good at singing. You know it." He sighed. "But lately, her condition's a bit different than our first days of rehearsal."

Jeno patted Mark's shoulder. "Come on, Mark-hyung! Give the girl a chance, I mean, she isn't bad herself, right?"

Mark leaned his back on the chair and sighed. "I don't know... but I'd rather pick the other girl..." Mark leaned down, his elbows touching his knees, while snapping his fingers. He would lean his head on his hand every once in a while. "The other girl..." He said, smacking his own head.

"Which girl?" Jisung asked.

"The girl who came second. Your classmate, Jisung-ah, the one Chenle nominated." Mark said.

"Ningning?" Renjun said, causing the others to look at him. "What? Why are you looking at me?" He asked and took a bite from the pizza slice he was eating.

"How did you know her?" Irene raised a brow.

Renjun shrugged. "I just happen to know her."

Chenle scoffed, "Yeah right." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you happened to know her... Mhm... try to be more convincing, gege..."

Renjun raised a brow, "What are you saying Chenle?"

"Why, is there something we need to know?" Jaehyun asked.

Renjun immediately shook his head, "No, hyung... wait, do I have to tell you guys something?" He looked up, thinking. "I'm sure you know about the duet..." He said.

Taeyong nodded, "Other than that. Do we need to know something?" He raised a brow.

"Huh? I've got nothing, hyung..."

💕

"Are you okay, hyung? Is there something bothering you?" Jisung asked as he watched his room mate toss and turn on his bed.

The older grunted, "I can't sleep." He said and hid his head under the pillow. "I feel like I'm nervous about something, I don't even know what it is."