three

"Renjun-hyung, wake up." Jisung said, throwing one of the pillows at his face.

"Jisung, let me sleep!" He said, turning around so that his back would face the younger.

"Hyung, today's Friday, and tomorrow, you can wake up later than this. I mean, you can wake up late now but Taeyong-hyung's gonna kill us." Jisung said, shaking his shoulder.

Renjun grunted, "Fine, fine!" He said, sitting up.

💌

"You've been holding that book since yesterday, and I'm starting to be creeped out. Since when did you start liking novels?" Taeyong asked while eating.

Renjun shrugged, "I just realized that novels aren't really that bad, hyung. Plus, it isn't my book. I just saw it in the gathering room yesterday." He answered.

Taeyong, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung are he only ones that were left at their usual table. The others already went to their respective classes. While Yuta and Johnny, aka Taeyong's classmates, had errands to do, and were called by the principal.

"What book?" Chenle asked.

Renjun raised the book and Chenle's eyes widened.

"Ephemera?" Jisung asked.

Renjun nodded, "It's a book about lovers who had a not-so-perfect story. Well, the girl left without the guy nodded." He sighed. "Reminds me of someone I know."

"I've seen that book somewhere before..." Chenle said, snapping his fingers rapidly, trying to remember where he saw the book. "It's really familiar."

Jisung nodded, "I think it's one of our classmates' book... I just can't remember who..." He sighed.

Chenle snapped his fingers and raised his head up, "Ah, that's Ning's!" He said.

"Who?" Taeyong raised a brow.

Jisung nodded at what Chenle said. "Yeah, that's Ningning's!"

They both grinned, knowing that Ningning has a crush on Renjun.

Renjun nodded, "Yeah I guess? I mean, there's also a name here..." He said and opened the first page, where the name was written.

Chenle nodded, understanding the Chinese characters that were written on the paper. "Yeah, it's hers." He said.

"Could you two give it to her? I mean, she's your classmate right?" Renjun asked, handing the book to Chenle.

The younger pushed his hand away, as a no. "Why don't you give it to her? You are the one who saw it anyways." Chenle said.

Renjun shrugged, "Okay, I guess. Let me know if you're done eating. I'll go with you." He said.

Jisung and Chenle high-fived under the table so that Renjun would not see it.

📚

"NIIIING!!!!" Chenle yelled once he got inside their classroom.

He rushed towards the girl, "Someone's waiting for you outside." He smirked.

Ningning raised a brow, "What's with the smirk? You look ugly." She frowned but followed Chenle towards the door anyways. "Who is it—oh." She stopped talking when she saw Renjun leaning by the wall while listening to music.