nine

"What the heck did I just tell him to do?!" Ningning got back to her senses when she remembered that she told Jisung to give Renjun the letter she wrote. The thing is, she even told Jisung that she doesn't care if he tells him the truth or not.

"Unnie, do you have a power bank? Please, I badly need it!" Ningning asked Koeun, who was seated at the front seat of the car.

Koeun raised a brow, but searched her bag for the power bank the younger was asking for. "Here." She said, handing her the power bank.

"Thank you so much~"

Ningning grabbed her phone that already went off. She connected her phone to the power bank and prayed that Jisung was still awake.

It was already 10 in the evening, and they were still on their way home. They had a formal meeting to attend to, which explains why they're still outside.

'Yah, Jisung!!!! Are you still up?!?!?!?!' She wuickly pressed send and took a deep breath.

Moments later, her phone vibrated and she was relieved to see a reply from Jisung.

'Because you woke me up? Yes.'

She rolled her eyes and replied. 'Have you—'

She stopped typing when another message from Jisung arrived. 'I'm sorry but Renjun-hyung asked me to... throw your letter away. I don't want to tell you this but I feel like I had to...'

She took a deep breath and smiled bitterly. 'It's okay, Jisung-ah. Did you tell him that it was from me?'

She locked her phone and looked outside. They were already near their dorm. She also noticed that her friends were already fast asleep. She was the only one in their van who was still awake, except for the driver, of course.

Her phone vibrated and saw another message from Jisung. 'Of course I did not.' She sighed in relief when she saw the message. She then continued reading the rest of his message. 'Otherwise he'll gladly accept he letter if I told him that it was from you.'

'Alright, alright. Thank you, Pwark.'

📚

"Wait, he really said that?" Chenle asked Jisung, not believing what he's hearing. "He rejected Ningning's letter again?"

Jisung nodded and clutched onto the strap of his bag. "Yeah, and I kinda feel sorry towards Ningning really bad... it seems like she likes Renjun-hyung that much."

Chenle sighed. "It doesn't look like it's a simple crush anymore. She could've fallen for him already."

"Renjun-hyung should stop being a cocky airhead before they both get hurt. Like, real bad." Jisung said which made Chenle laugh. "Renjun-hyung also looks like he likes her."

Chenle nodded, agreeing with what the younger boy said. "But is still in-denial."

They both sighed, thinking about what they should do with Renjun. It's not just Renjun they're thinking about, but also Mark, who looked like he was about to give up.

He would look at his phone, every now and day, just waiting for her reply. If it was possible, he would even stay up 24/7.

"Mark-hyung too..." Chenle sighed. "I know that he's really worried about Eun-noona... I also know that he misses her... but I'm also worried about Mark-hyung."

Dear Renjun जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें