Chapter 26

Again a big thank you to everyone who has made it this far in this book and hadn't given up on it. I hope you enjoy this last chapter and I'm honestly sad this is the end 🤧. Also side note, Sad music might cause an affect on you, so if you wanna listen to sad music as you read this then you are strong 😔✊

5 Recommended sad boi songs 😔:
• someone like you, V cover
• slow dancing in the dark by joji
• I won't mind, Zayn
• flares, the script
• you can be king again
• heartbeat by bts

You're in for a ride ✨🌙

-

"Smii7y that isn't funny." The older spoke dryly and tightened his grip on the male. "I'm not lying John."

"Then what the fuck do you call it?!" He shouted this time and climbed off the bed, glaring down at the male. Smii7y turned around and looked up with a frown. "Everything I told you is true despite how fucked up and crazy it sounds."

When Smii7y had first told him it was quiet. Sounds were only cicadas and cars passing the massive dorm, the silence drinking in all the noise as the two lies there motionless. John didn't know what to say or do upon hearing that so he took it as a joke with no humor. "Yeah it sounds very messed up, who the hell lies about a fucking dead person. Is this some kind of game to you because if it is you're sick."

"How the hell would I know about him, everything about him? From how he looked to his personality and what happened that day??" He argued and sat up to be seated in front of the boy who shot him glares. "The internet, Tyler or Mini probably told you and you decided to look him up."

"John that still doesn't explain how I knew everything that happened that day. How do you explain that?" The older shrugged and averted his eyes.

"Smii7y, when someone dies their dead. They don't come back to life to make sure their living lover finds love. That isn't real." John said and kneeled down to get a better look at him.

"Why don't you believe me.." the younger muttered and turned his gaze downward. "I've told you literally everything yet you sit here thinking I'm going mad. I know it sounds ridiculous but baby I'm telling the truth."

John didn't say anything more on the matter and just silently shook his head. "You're just like everyone else. You do things for attention, I've given it to you already yet you beg and beg for more. This relationship really isn't healthy, we should break up." At that Smii7y jumped up, eyes widening and mouth dropping as he shook his head slowly.

"N-No we can't- John I'm telling the truth and the fact that you'd think I would joke about something like that is sickening." The male turned around and packed up his things leaving Smii7y to sit there and hold back his tears. "I'm staying at Tyler's til' I calm down."

John was about to leave before he heard the male cry. "I'm not lying unlike you.." he hissed and glared at John with tears threatening to stream down his face. "Pardon?"

"You said you loved me. You're lying, if you loved me you'd stay here and sort this out with me, if I've gone mad or not you'd stay. You don't love me and you know it, you said that because we were having a moment." Smii7y ranted and John gritted his teeth and turned harshly.

"At least if I were lying it wouldn't be about a deceased person." He sneered.

"You're shunning me for something I can prove, let me." The older was pained on the inside and he didn't know what it was from. The fact that he thought the male was lying or that his baby was crying in front of him but he was too angry to comfort him.

"No, Smii7y this isn't some movie or, or book. This is real life, things like that don't happen no matter how many times you try to prove it it's just a waste of time." Smii7y seemed taken aback and he stood up. Coming face to face with John.