Chapter 1

Kyle's pov

My name is Kyle Broflovski. I'm 16 and I live in a small red neck trash mountain town called South Park. Everything sucks here. The only things that keep me happy are my friends.

I met up with Kenny on my way to school. I couldn't drive yet and Kenny was too poor to afford a car. "Damn I'm tired as hell" Kenny complained. "I'm still suffering from a horrible hangover."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You shouldn't even be drinking Kenny. You're 16"

"I'm almost 18!" He argued.
"The legal drinking age is 21 you fucking idiot!"

"Sheesh no need to be so mean." Kenny pouted. "Save all your bottled up anger and self hate for Cartman please."

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Ew don't you dare say that name in my presence." I said.

Eric Cartman was literally the biggest piece of shit to walk the face of this earth. He constantly ripped on me for being Jewish and made fun of me 24/7. It pisses me off and he knows that smh.

"Aw so so sorry. I forgot Eric Cartman is a bad word smh" Kenny sighed sadly.

"Don't say shaking my head like that out loud."

We were soon approaching the school.

"Okay damn you're really angry today Kyle. Do you need to get laid? Is that it? I know someo-" Kenny started, before I cut him off. "Kenny no! Please stop oh my god."

I was tired as hell because of all the homework I had. Do these teachers realize I have a life outside of school??

My mood brightened when I saw my super best friend, Stan. "Hey dude" I smiled.

Stan smiled back. "Hey dude!"

We walked the rest of the way into school together, when Stan reached into his pocket. "Hey where's my dollar? I had one in my pocket to get a soda from the vending machine." Stan checked his other pocket, then took off his backpack to search there too.

I turned around and glared at kenny who started trailing behind us when we met up with Stan. "Kenny where's Stan's dollar?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said innocently.

Stan frowned and turned towards Kenny. "Kenny what the hell? I told you to get a job and stop stealing my cash." Stan complained.

"I do have a job!" Kenny defended.

"Then where does your paycheck go?" I asked.

"I'm not saying." Kenny said, then he pulled out Stans dollar and handed it back to him. "Y'all are rude smh."

Before I could yell at Kenny for saying 'smh' out loud, Wendy approached the three of us. I immediately saw Stan light up with joy. "Hey Wendy."

Wendy wasn't smiling though. She had her hands in fists at her side and she looked upset.
"Oh great here we go again." Kenny mumbled from beside me.

"Stan I want to take a break from our relationship." She confessed.
"What?" Stan looked like a kicked puppy. "W-why did I do something wrong?"
"I-well-no...I just...think we need a break." She hesitated.

"Thot! Thot! Begone you demon from hell!" Kenny glared at Wendy and stood in front of Stan protectively. Stan looked like he was about to cry like Wendy didn't break up with him at least once a month.

Wendy looked offended by Kenny's words. "What the hell? I'm not a thot! Fuck you." She then stormed away.

"Ugh Stan why do you keep taking her back she's such a thot." Kenny said.
Stan didn't speak.

"Hey dude.." I said as I put my arm around his shoulder. "It'll be okay. You two will be back together by the end of the week."

It was the truth. They will be back together by the end of the week.

"Aww look at the two happy super best fags." Cartman laughed from behind us.

I glared and whipped my head towards him. "Shut the hell up fatass!"

"Make me Jew!"

I fucking hated Eric Cartman with a burning passion. He was a racist, narcissistic, manipulative, asshole.

"I stg fatass I'll kick your ass."

I saw Kenny casually pull out a bucket of popcorn. "Ooo this fight is gonna be good."

"We're not fighting! My mom will kill me if I get expelled again because of his dumbass!"

"Aye it's not my fault! You wanted to fight!"
"Did not!"
"Did to!"
"Did not fatass!"
"Did to Jew!"

Kenny's pov

"Mmm they fight like an old married couple." I said as I chewed on popcorn. "Am I allowed to ship them?" I asked Stan.
Stan gave me a confused, disturbed look, then walked away from the scene.

"Kyman." I mumbled under my breath.
"You got something to say Kinny???" Cartman yelled at me. "Nono it's nothing." I said.
"Hey do you guys want to hang out at my house after school? We can watch some movies and hang out. I'll invite Stan too. He walked away before I could say anything."

Kyle shrugged and sighed. "Yeah sure. As long as this fucker isn't there." He said, pointing at Cartman.

"Aye! I'm Kinny's best friend! Ofc he's going to invite me!" Cartman yelled.
"You're not my best friend." I said.
They both ignored me and started another argument. I decided to do what Stan did and leave the scene before I was late for class.

Smh 👁👄👁