Chapter 17

Kyle's pov

After I said those words, Eric lifted me up and had a grip under my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"W-whoa" I mumbled in shock.

Eric just smirked at me and pushed me back against the wall again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pushed our lips together once again. His tongue quickly invaded my mouth and I could taste the alcohol he drank earlier, but I didn't care.

I moaned into the kiss and fought for dominance, but he ended up winning.🛒

He slowly moved his hands from my thighs to my ass and that's when I knew what I wanted.👅

He then started kissing my neck gently and I let out a small whimper causing him to stop and move us towards the bed.

Before I knew it, I was flipped onto Tokens guest bed and Eric was on top of me. He leaned in for another kiss and immediately thrusted his tongue into my mouth. After making out for a few minutes, he pulled away and slowly started to left my shirt up.

I was panting heavily and wasn't even thinking about anything except for this moment until I saw the look on Eric's face when he looked at my exposed stomach and chest.

Then my mind processed what he did...

He lifted my shirt up.
Oh god he lifted my shirt up.

I gasped and quickly pulled my shirt back down, but it was too late.

I remained underneath him as he looked at me in shock.

"Kyle..?" He whispered. "Let me see.." he went to lift my shirt up again and I let him. He already saw it.

Dark bruises and burn marks up and down my stomach and torso.

Eric glanced over a few gently and his look of sympathy and shock quickly turned into anger. I flinched slightly when he looked up at me and said, "Who the hell did this to you?"

The second he said those words, I broke down sobbing. "I-I'm sorry" I saw his face change from anger to concern quickly.

"Kyle no you have nothing to be sorry for." He spoke with all seriousness in his tone. I guess he sobered up awhile ago.

I went to cover my face with my hands.

"My dad.."

"What?" Eric asked.

"My dad did it. He- hits me if I disappoint him or don't get good grades. He gets upset because I'm not as gifted as Ike and he gets upset because I won't get a girlfriend." I confessed.

"E-every since mom divorced him and left, he's been so angry. He tells me I look like her, so I guess that makes him hate me." I tried to choke back my sobs, but it wasn't working.

"The burn marks..." he asked slowly.

I hesitated, but decided to tell him. "He hits me...with a hot curling iron so it'll leave burn marks on me."🔥

Eric looked at me in shock and horror, then I  felt his arms wrap around me and pull me into a tight hug. "Why didn't you tell me sooner..?" He whispered.

"I was scared..if I told someone, I'd be taken away from South Park and thrown into a foster home until I'm 18 and I would lose...you..." I let out small sobs as a spoke and hugged Eric tightly.

Eric pulled back enough to where he could see my face. "You should've told me...we could've went to the police and I would've made sure they wouldn't take you away from me Kyle."