Chapter 6

Cartman's POV

Once we arrived at the hotel Mr.Garrison went up to the front desk to ask for our rooms. I admired how pretty the hotel looked. It was really a five story hotel. I'm surprised the school could afford a trip like this. I glance over at Kyle to see how exhausted he looks since I had to abruptly wake him up from the bus. I collapsed onto the couches while waiting for Mr.Garrison to tell us the room numbers.

Butters was sitting next to me. He looked as tired as Kyle was. He was being unusually quiet today too.

"Butters!" I yelled, causing Butters to jolt up. "Oh, hiya Eric..."

"I'm bored as hell dude." I say, sitting closer to him. He seemed somewhat nervous around me. He might be acting weird due to him being tired.

Butters and I talked about random things for a while until he had to go use the bathroom. He was noticeably blushing too. Well, it was hot outside.

As I was waiting, I overheard a conversation between Craig and Tweek. "Tweek, I don't like Stan being around you."

"You're overreacting. It's not like I'm sharing a bed with him."

"Alright class the hotel has done fucked up so each room has one bed, not two. Sorry fags." Mr.Garrison announces, causing the guys to groan in frustration.  Sharing a bed with Kyle? That's great for me. I know for a fact Kyle would be mad though.

"What the fuck! I have to share not only a room, but a bed with him? He'll cover most of the bed!" Kyle shouts.

"Shut the fuck up Jew!"

As Kyle and I were having our usual arguments, I see Craig Tucker glaring at Stan. Lmao that hippie is a dead man.
__
"Alright. Here's our room. 420." Kyle says as he unlocks the door. I let out a slight laugh, causing Kyle to roll his eyes at me.

"You're so fucking immature, Cartman."

"Stop being an uptight Jew smh."

We both entered the room to be greeted with an apartment like room. The hotel rooms were separated into two sections. Once section had a living room area with a T.V and a kitchen. There was also a big couch in the living room area. The second section was closed because of the door. Kyle opened the door to the bedroom area and it was pretty small. A drawer and one queen sized bed. The room still looked fancy though, and there was a bathroom door to the right.

I place my bag onto the floor and hop on top of the white sheeted bed. "I call sleeping on the right side."

"Does it really matter?"

"Yes Kyle. Yes it does."

"Well then I'm showering first." Kyle says and leaves to the bathroom immediately. "Cartman! The bathroom is fancy!" I payed no attention as I grabbed my phone and went on snapchat to send streaks.

"On this gay ass field trip hmu/streaks"

After looking at a few stories on snapchat I began thinking about Kyle. I'm sharing a room with him... I really hope that he doesn't ask to sleep on the couch. If he does I'll tell him that it'll be too cold and it'll be better for him to sleep on the bed. He might get weirded out to know that I care so much though.

"Cartman!" Kyle yells from the bathroom.

"What?"

"Can you give me my bag... I forgot to bring my clothes."

Is Kyle naked? Gay thoughts go away🙅‍♂️

"Why can't you just wear a towel and get your clothes?"

"Are you that lazy? Also, there's no towels in here either... can you go to the front desk and ask for some?"

Some kind of five star hotel this is... "Alright. Here's your bag."
__
Stan's POV

Tweek and I had to share a room. It wasn't awkward at all considering that Tweek and I are friends since third grade, but Craig is mad at me for some reason. Not that I care, but he needs to chill out smh.

"Hey Stan, sorry about Craig. I don't know what's up with him." Tweek sighs as he unpacks his clothes and his coffee.

"Don't worry about it man. Craig's probably in a bad mood or something."

Tweek and I continued to talk about the times when we were kids. We used Tweek to replace Butters and we used Butters to replace Kenny since Kenny left for vacation. Kenny kept saying that he died though. He's weird sometimes.

"-and then you guys didn't believe me when I said that the underpants gnomes were real!"

"It was pretty hard to believe okay? You made us stay up all night with coffee, and then your dad wrote our project instead."

As Tweek and I were laughing at old memories, we heard an aggressive knock at the hotel door.  Tweek and I share a puzzled look before I walk towards the door to open it. "I'll get it."

"Be careful! It might be a murder..." Tweek says. I brushed it off and opened the door, only to find Craig.

"Wassup Marsh? Where's Tweek?" Craig says, sounding annoyed while crossing his arms. I gave him an irritated look before telling him that Tweek was in the back of the room.

"Look. We need to swap rooms. I'll room with Tweek and you can room with Scott. Deal?" Craig states, his attitude was beginning to piss me off. "Sorry dude, but we can't. Mr.Garrison will find out. I'm not trying to get in trouble."

This caused Craig to get even more pissed off. "I'll be fine with someone sharing a room with Tweek if it wasn't you." He pushes me back with his hand. Tweek noticed this and ran up to us.

"Craig stop!"

I was angry that Craig touched me, so I pushed back. "Dude what the fuck? Don't just touch me like that!"

Craig was close to punching me, but we couldn't due to Tweek being in the way.

"Tweek get out of the way!"

Tweek spent no time hesitating. He quickly punched Craig's face. "Craig! Stop!"

Craig immediately stopped. I could see the shock in his face. I was shocked too I couldn't even processed what happened. I looked over at Tweek and see that he was surprised too.

"Craig... I'm sorry."

"It's fine Tweek." Craig says, his voice was quiet. He decides to leave the room, but he sounded angry. Tweek notices this and runs after Craig. "Craig!"

"Hey Stan, open the door for me when I knock? I'm gonna try to make things up with Craig." Tweek quickly runs after Craig as I shut the door. What did Craig mean when he said that he specifically had a problem with me sharing a room with Tweek? Is it because of our rivalry? Why would he think I would steal his boyfriend? I'm not even gay. I have Wendy-

Oh wait. We broke up. I forgot... and I don't even know if I'm gay or not. I like Kyle, but I would never like Tweek. He definitely belongs with Craig. I sigh in frustration as I get ready for bed. Once Tweek gets back I'll have to open the door for him since he was in a rush to get Craig. Tomorrow is gonna be boring as hell. Can't wait to tell Kyle about all of this.