Chapter 7

Cartman's pov

I was in the elevator on my way back up to our room. I listened to the dumb jew and went and got towels, when I should've made him do it.

When I got back inside the hotel room, Kyle was still in the bathroom. "Jfc how long does it take you to get ready?"

I heard him open the bathroom door and saw him stick his hand out. "Give me a towel now! I refuse to put on clothes when I'm still wet!" He complained.

I tried not to peek though the crack in the door when I handed him his towel. He snatched it and slammed the door.

At this rate, we're going to get kicked out of the hotel. "Jesus Christ Kahl, you're such a mean jew." I complained. Kyle soon opened the door and I blushed at how cute he looked. He was wearing black shorts and a green shirt. His curly hair was all poofy from being dried with the towel. "Ha your hair looks so gay." I commented.
Your hair looks so pretty

Kyle glared and took one of the towels off the dresser and threw it at me. "Fuck off fatass!"

I glared and grabbed the towel, wadding it into a ball and throwing it back. "Ay! Don't call me fat you fucking Jew!" Kyle flinched back when the towel smacked him in the face. He glared at me and that's when I knew he was really pissed. "Don't belittle my people!" He then took the towel I threw at him and combined it with another towel. "It's the truth! You're a Jew!" I yelled back. Kyle then threw the giant wad of towels at me, really fucking hard. "You shifty Jew!" I tried to duck to avoid it, but it still hit me smh. He then walked over and shoved me down onto the bed. "Ouch what the hell was that for?" I complained.

"For being an asshole." Kyle said as he began unpacking things from his bag. He had his back turned to me, so I reached over from laying down on the bed and pulled him down with me by the hips. "CARTMAN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" he yelled. Now he's an extremely angry Jew. Hot.

Kenny pov

Being roommates with Jimmy is fun, but sometimes his jokes get too old, so I need a small break. I was walking to the lobby when I noticed room 420 was open. Wow those idiots left their hotel room door open. Then I heard yelling "Ouch what the hell was that for?"
Cartman.
"For being an asshole!"
Kyle
I decided to invade their hotel. Maybe Cartman has some snacks he packed because I'm hungry still even though we had dinner. I walked in the room and didn't see them immediately, so they must've been past the bedroom door. When I walked in, I saw them both on the bed. Kyle was looking pissed off as hell and Cartman had his arms around Kyle's waist. "This is payback for shoving me down!" Cartman yelled. "Shut the fuck up Cartman! You deserved it!" Kyle yelled back. His face was red and when he noticed me standing in the door way, it got even redder and he pried Cartman's arms from around his waist and quickly got off the bed. Cartman was blushing too now and quickly got off the bed as well.

"This is the gayest thing I've ever seen." I smirked. Kyle was panicking at this point. "Please don't tell anyone you saw us like that! The fucking fatass grabbed me and pulled me down onto the bed with him!"

"Huh uh sure...so why didn't you pry his hands off you until I walked in?" I asked. It was a simple question, but Kyle was unresponsive.

"Get the hell out Kinny! How did you get in?" Cartman complained.

Was he trying to get the attention off Kyle?

"Oh one of you left your hotel door open." I said casually😎

At this point Kyle was fuming with anger.😡
"CARTMAN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND ANYONE COULD'VE WALKED IN AND SAW-" he stopped his sentence at that and groaned in frustration.