Chapter 3

Cartman's pov

It's been a week since Kenny's house and Stan nor Kenny have mentioned to Kyle that he fell asleep on my shoulder, which I'm grateful for.

I knew Kyle would freak out, so I had gently laid him back on Kenny's bed before waking him up after the movie was over.

Now the four of us were planning another hang out. We were planning on going to the movies and out to McDonald's on Saturday.

It was Saturday now and me and Kyle were currently awkwardly standing outside the movie theater waiting for Kenny and Stan to show up. "Jesus Christ those two assholes take forever." I complained. Kyle rolled his eyes and nodded in agreement. Wow Kyle agreeing with me? This is new

About 5 minutes later, Kyle got a text from Stan.

Sbf: sorry Kyle I can't make it today for the movie. Wendy wants me to take her to dinner downtown

I read this message over Kyle's shoulder. "Stop looking at my messages, fatass!" Kyle yelled and elbowed me in the chest.

I glared, "Shut the hell up you dirty Jew!" I yelled back, "I just wanna know where that dirty hippie is at!" Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was from Kenny.

Kinny: hey sorry dude can you tell Kyle and Stan I can't make it today? I had to pick up a shift at City Wok at last minute

I rolled my eyes and texted him a middle finger emoji.

Kinny: when and where?👅👉👌

I chocked on air as I read his message. "What? What's wrong?" Kyle said. He looked over my shoulder at my phone and covered his mouth with his hand to hide his laughter.

"Stfu it's not kewl!" I glared and shoved my phone into my pocket.

"So Stan and Kenny both can't make it?" Kyle asked.
I nodded and sighed. "I guess it's just me and you. Wanna go on a date?" I joked.

Kyle blushed😳 as red as his hair and turned away from me. "FUCK NO!"

"Aw so mean kahl. How could you turn down this hotness?" I smirked.

Kyle faced me again and laughed. "Easily", he replied.

I glared but in reality I love it when Kyle sasses people. It's kinda hot-

"Well...I've been wanting to see this movie for awhile now, so I guess we can go." Kyle pulled out his wallet and walked towards the ticket stand.

I followed and handed the cashier my credit card. "Two tickets please,"

Kyle whipped his head towards me. "Hey no! You're not paying for me!" He argued.😡😡

After we argued, which surprisingly resulted in me winning, we made our way into the theater.

"This is so gay." I said as I stuffed my face with a jumbo bucket of popcorn I bought. Kyle crossed his arms and stared straight ahead. "I'm paying for dinner." He said.

After the movie, which ended with me hiding my face in Kyle's shoulder because it was a horror movie, we left the theater and went on our way to McDonald's.

"Lmao I can't believe that movie scared you so bad that you had to cover your face from it 75% of the time!" Kyle laughed.

I thought his laugh was adorable.
"Shut the hell up kahl! You were scared too!"

"Was not!"
"Was too!"
"Was not!!" He yelled back.

A couple passing us on the sidewalk gave both of us a horrified look. "Promise me we'll never turn out like that babe?" The girl asked. The guy nodded. "I promise." Them they both quickly sped away.

Kyle heard their conversation and flipped them off as they walked away. "Assholes wtf." He crossed his arms and we continued walking.

Kyle seemed more pissed off today and I debated if I should ask him what's wrong.

"Hey Kyle? Are you okay?"

He seemed taken back by my question.
"Wow. Eric Cartman showing concern for anyone besides himself? The world must be ending." He joked.

I rolled my eyes as we stepped inside McDonald's. "I'm being serious. You're more pissy today are you on your period or something?"

Kyle blushed slightly and walked up to the counter. "I'm fine."

Whoa why is he blushing??

Kyle's pov
No I'm not fucking fine. I have a wild pack of butterflies in my stomach right now and it's all Eric Cartman's fault.

His existence has been fucking with my emotions all day and I don't know what to do?

After we ordered our food, we sat down across from each other in a booth.

I watched Cartman pack down all the food he bought. He may be more muscle than fat now, but he'll always be a fatass to me.

"Jesus dude do you really need that much food?" I asked.

Cartman nodded and took a sip of his Mountain Dew. "Yes of course."

We both ate and made small talk, which resulted in a huge argument to break out, and then resulting in us being thrown out.

"Fuck you you piece of shit McDonald's!" Cartman yelled at the building.

I blushed as I recalled the events that happened before we got thrown out.

As soon as our argument had gotten too loud, the manager of McDonald's came over to our table.
"Excuse me sirs. Both of you are going to have to leave because you are disturbing the customers." As he said his, he felt it necessary to put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched and glared up at him.
Cartman immediately slapped his hand off me, "Get your old greasy hands off him!"😤

Then we got kicked out smh

As we walked home, I turned towards Cartman. "Hey...thanks for the help back there."
"No problem. That manager looked like an old creep tbh." He rolled his eyes. I nodded. "Today was fun honestly." I smiled slightly.
He smiled back and nodded in agreement.

"It was. You're fun to hang out with, Jew."

"Right back at you, fatass."

We both laughed, then went out separate ways.