Chapter 8

Kyle's POV

Cartman pulled me into a kiss and didn't let me go. I didn't know what to do. My heart felt like it was going to explode. My first instinct was to hold him closer and kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me up against the edge of the pool. We kissed for about thirty seconds before letting go. We were both panting heavily. Our faces were red after realizing what we had just done. I covered my mouth in shock of what just happened.

Nobody was there with us, luckily. If anyone saw us I would have died of embarrassment. Cartman smiled at me. I smiled back of course. I kissed him. I kissed Eric Cartman, my crush.

But I wasn't so sure about this. I've been pushing my feelings back this whole time, and now he kissed me? We both left the pool and quickly hurried back into our room. The way back was silent. We both didn't really talk about what happened. We just dried ourselves off and went to bed. I didn't know if we should sleep on the same bed.

"Um... want me to sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"Nope. No way. You'll be too cold. Sleep on the bed with me."

I didn't try to agrue as I slowly nodded and hopped onto the bed. He was facing the other way while we were in bed. My face felt hot as my heart was beating really fast. I gripped my hands onto the bed sheet while I was thinking about Cartman.

What should I do? I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I'm still recovering from my rejection from the new kid. This wasn't easy. In fact, I'm still struggling with my sexuality and this was just too much for me. Still, even though I'm not sure about getting into a relationship... I'm one hundrend percent sure that Cartman can hear how fast my heartbeat is going.
__
Cartman's POV

Everything happened so fast. My face is red, and my goddamn heart won't stop beating. I'm in bed next to the one and only Kyle Broflovski. I couldn't sleep after what just happened. I could just end up laying wide awake thinking about Kyle which is a really gay thing to do, but I kissed him... that's gayer.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun.
__

The morning after was... interesting. I was awoken by Kyle's loud Jew voice. He was screaming at me and telling me to get up.

"Wake up you fatass! We're gonna be late!" Kyle pulls my blanket off of me and onto the ground. Smh that blanket will be dirty now.

"Jesus fucking Christ Kyle! I was sleeping!"

"I know. Now get up. I made you some coffee."

I groaned and forced myself out of bed. I drank my coffee while arguing with Kyle about random things again. He's acting like the kiss never happened. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing...

Before heading towards the lobby to meet the class, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Kyle did the same which caused us to be late. We were both arguing with each other about who took the longest while running towards the lobby.

"You took too long to shower!" I yelled. Kyle rolled his eyes at me. "No, you took longer than I did! Don't fucking blame this on me fatass!"

When we both arrived the whole class stared at Kyle and I while Mr.Garrison was glaring at us.

"What took you so long? Were you too busy trying to fuck Kyle? Or was Kyle fucking Eric? I wouldn't know because I'm not a fag."

"But Mr.Garrison... didn't you have a boyfriend?" Wendy asks. Mr.Garrison glares at her in response. "He's not worth my time anymore. Now shut the fuck up!"

Kyle and I shared a quick glance at each other and blushed. Obviously we didn't fuck, but we did kiss. We both haven't talked about it yet. Kenny noticed that we were blushing. "It's true...they fucked."

"Shut the fuck up Kinny!"

After yelling at Kenny, I see Stan looking over to Kyle and I. His face seemed somewhat upset. He ended up walking towards us.

"Hey, where were you guys? I was looking for Kyle yesterday." Stan asks. Kyle looks at me and panics. Kyle and I both snuck out yesterday. We went to the pool and... kissed.

"I was sneaking around the hotel with Cartman. Nothing much."

"And they both fucked." Kenny adds. Kyle and I both yelled at him again smh.

After Mr.Garrison lectures us about how we should behave at the museum, we finally were able to sit at our bus. Mr.Garrison ordered us to sit next to our partners which isn't a problem for me, but Stan seemed upset with this. Either he wants to sit with Kyle or he doesn't want to sit with Tweek again due to Craig arguing with him.

Stan and Tweek sat in the seats in front of us so Stan could talk to Kyle. I was in the window seat while Kyle and Stan were both at the edge of their seats talking the whole time. Stan was talking to me too obviously since he is one of my best friends. I learned that he and Wendy got back together with is why Wendy and Bebe are sitting on the bus seats next to Stan and Tweek. They're probably gonna break up on Monday.

"Alright class. We're here. Now y'all better behave or you'll have after school detention. You can't make me look bad." Mr.Garrison announces. Once we all reached the museum our tour guide began to explain the different artifacts. I, of course, was bored as hell. I felt like sneaking out...with Kyle.

"Kyle!" I whispered loudly into his ear, causing him to jump slightly.

"Jesus Christ! What?"

"Wanna sneak out?"

"But won't we get in trouble? We might get caught dude."

"We didn't get caught last time."

Kyle paused for a second. "Okay. But how do we sneak out? We're literally in an art museum dude. It's guarded."

"Bro you're dumb. We can just use the exit door."

"How do we sneak back in?"

I did not know the answer to that. "We could just sneak back onto the bus. The bus arrives at 2:30. It's 12:30 right now so we have two hours."

Kyle nodded. He seemed hesitant, but I knew he felt like being rebellious today. Especially after last night.

The two of us left our tour group and exited out of the museum. When we were outside the museum I gave Kyle a smile. He smiled back. I grabbed his arm and went straight towards the indoor swim park.

"Did you bring money?" I asked. Kyle nodded.

"But we'll be wet..."

"So?"

"You dumbass we'll get caught if we're wet!"

"Smh Kyle can you just be a laid back Jew for once? We can just buy swim shorts at the store inside, plus they have towels."

Kyle's POV

Here I am. Sneaking out of my class field trip to go to an indoor water park with Eric Cartman. I'm kinda enjoying this though. It's way better than being in some stupid museum.

Besides... sneaking out with Cartman is exciting.

Tickets were $35 each. I was an angry Jew about this😡 Too expensive smh.

Cartman ended up dragging me to the swimsuit store they had inside of the water park. We bought some swim trunks and headed towards the water park itself. It was really empty. There was about ten people there in a huge water park, and they were all adults.

We headed towards the lazy river first. Cartman wasn't able to get a floaty so I was forced to share one with him. He was too heavy which caused the floaty and myself to flip upside down.

"Cartman! You could've nearly drowned me!" I say, grabbing onto the floaty again. Cartman smirked and then pulled me in closer for a kiss. My heart started beating again. I grabbed him closer and began kissing him while we were going through the lazy river. Luckily nobody saw us. When we broke the kiss we both laughed. He grabbed my arm and took me to where the slides were.

I'm having the best time of my life.