Chapter 13

Cartman's pov

All of us managed to make dinner without burning the trailer down, which was good because we can't afford to pay for a new one💃

It was getting late and the sun was setting. Butters was already passed out on the couch and Stan looked close to falling asleep.

"The sunset looks nice from the beach view." Kenny commented as he looked out the window of the trailer.

I nodded in agreement.

I glanced over at Kyle, who was sitting beside me, then quickly looked away. I planned on confessing to Kyle tonight. We need to sort out our emotions, and what better way to do it then on a beach?🧐

I waited till everyone was asleep. Luckily Kyle wasn't asleep yet, but he still looked like a sleepy jew.😴

"Hey Kahl..?" I asked.

He looked up from his spot on the chair and looked at me. "Yes?"

"Want to take a walk on the beach?" I smiled.

Kyle smirked and nodded. "As long as you don't shove me into the ocean like you did at the pool." He replied.

I laughed and opened the door quietly.
"I promise I won't push you."

"Liar" Kyle got up and followed me out the door.

We walked along the beach and listened to the sound of the waves. It was a full moon tonight.

I decided to suddenly stop once we were a certain distance from the trailer.

Kyle stopped a few steps ahead of me and looked back in confusion.
"Are you okay Cartman?" He asked.

I nodded and and felt my heart start to beat faster. I was so nervous. What if he rejects me?

Nono we already kissed. He wouldn't do that...
Would he?

"Kyle...I have something to confess."

He turned towards me and frowned. "What is it? Are you okay?"

No I'm not okay. I'm having a crisis🕵️‍♂️

"I'm okay... I just have something to say that I've been meaning to say since that night at the hotel." I said.

I saw Kyles face turn red slightly under the moonlight. "O-oh..."

I could tell he's been avoiding the pool incident.

"Kyle...I love you."

He gasped and his face turned as red as his hair.

"I...I want to hold you every morning and love you every night Kyle...I promise you nothing but love and happiness."

Suddenly Kyle started to tear up. "Y-you mean it? You better not be fucking with me! If you're fucking with me, I'll be more then just an angry jew." Kyle said

I nodded.
"I want to confront our feelings. I don't want to hide from these feelings anymore. I love you and I hope you feel the same."

Next thing I new, Kyle was running at me and hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him close to me as he spoke.

"I love you too....I love you so so much." He said

I smiled and looked at him.
He looked back and that's when I took the opportunity to kiss him.

It felt like magic. It was different then the first kiss in the swimming pool.🏊‍♂️