Chapter 11

Kyle's pov
"This is bullshit." I heard Cartman mumble as we were cleaning windows.

"Stfu fatass and stop complaining! I have a headache and I don't want to hear it." I said.😡

"Awww~ is Kahl an angry jew today?" He asked in that overly sweet sarcastic tone.

"Fuck off!" I said as I leaned down to get some more windex🥒🐟🏳️‍🌈

As I did that, Cartman stuck his hand in the bucket of water and flicked some onto my face. I quickly moved away from the bucket and glared. "What the fuck was that for?!" I yelled as I whipped off the water that we luckily haven't used yet on the floors.

"You're acting like a bitch smh." Cartman said.

"If anyone's the bitch, it's you." I then reached down and did the same thing Cartman did. Except I put more force into it, causing water to get on Cartman's pants.

"You son of a bitch Kyle!" Cartman yelled.

I started laughing and I had to cover my hand with my mouth.

Cartman slowly started to smile and soon laughed with me. He walked over to me and slowly took my hands in his, then removed them from my face. "Hey don't cover your smile.. I like it when you smile.."

I blushed and wished he wasn't holding my hands right now so I could cover my face up and go die in a hole🕺🕺

"Oh my fucking god." We heard a voice from behind us.

When we snapped our heads towards the owner of this voice, then we realized it was just Mr. Garrison.

"Listen you fucking faggots. You can go fuck later, okay? Right now it's clean time! And if all these windows aren't spotless by 4:30 and I have to stay here longer than necessary, I'm gonna slap both you bitches up!" 💃💃

Cartman let go out of hands and sighed.
"We're sorry Mr. Garrison." 🙄 I saw Eric roll his eyes.

"Don't get an attitude with me Eric. You can fuck ur bitch later smh." He then walked back down the hallway to the classroom.

We both chose to ignore his last comment as we continued cleaning windows.

"I hate this skewl smh" I heard Cartman say.

"Me too. I can't wait until we graduate." I said.
"What do you want to be when your older?" I asked him.

Cartman stopped cleaning the windows for a second and looked at the ground. "Uh...non of your business." He said quickly.

Now he had my full attention. "Oh?? Now you've got to tell me!" I said. I put the rag down and faced him. "What do you want to do when you go to college?" I asked.

"I want to...be a veterinarian and go to medical school." He said softly.

I was shocked. Eric Cartman wanting a career where he has to help others? That's a shocker.

"That's a very good choice. I like it." I said
"Remember when cats became illegal, so you kept them all in your attic?" I said.

Cartman chuckled and nodded. "Yeah.. I don't think I'd make a good vet tbh😔"

"Nonsense! You'll be the best one I'm sure of it."  I said.

Cartman smiled at me and I think I saw a light blush on his face. "Thanks jew."

"You're welcome fatass," I replied.

"So what do you want to be when you're older?" He asked me.

Now it was my turn to try to avoid answering the question.

"Uh...a lawyer.." I said softly.