Chapter 14

Stan's POV

To be honest, I didn't know what was going on with Kyle and Butters. After Cartman and Kenny left, I could feel the high tension between them. The awkward silence made it worse. Kyle was sitting down on one of the couches while Butters was scrolling through snapchat. What should I even do?

Butters interrupted the silence. "Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is." Butters adds. "I'm Eric's friend too!"

"Shut the fuck up Butters I'm not in the mood." Kyle rolls his eyes. Butters immediately gets up from his seat. I slightly flinched at this. I've never seen Butters get this mad before. He makes his way towards Kyle. I could tell that Kyle was extremely mad.

"Woah woah woah! Hold up!" I say, holding Butters back. I turned to face Kyle. "Dude, I'm on Butters side in this. I'm Cartman's friend too, so why are you mad at Butters?"

Kyle looked like he was about to say something, but he remained silent instead.

"So you're not gonna answer Stan's question?" Butters asks in a harsh tone. As soon as I let him out of my grip Kyle replies. "It's different with Stan. The problem is you, Butters."

Kyle storms out the trailer, leaving Butters and I alone. Butters took a seat next to me and sighed. "I didn't mean to get that mad. Sorry ya had to see me like that."

"It's fine. I'm confused on why Kyle's mad at you though..."
__

Cartman's POV

Stan texted me and told me to hurry up. Apparently Kyle and Butters were arguing? They seemed like they wanted to argue with each other before Kenny and I left. I was worried about Kyle, but I knew he could defend himself. He is an angry jew after all🕵️‍♂️

"Yo, can we buy some takis? Do you think Stan will mind us buying extra food?" Kenny asks, holding up Stan's credit card.

"He didn't even give us permission to use his credit card."

"So?"

"Let's get some chips too. Takis ain't that good."

"😎"

"Put your sunglasses away."

We spent around thirty minutes at Walmart debating on what to buy. Kenny thought that making smores would be too expensive. What a broke bitch🕴We aren't even using his money... It didn't help that Kenny kept finding girls to flirt with every five minutes.

"Bruh, those girls ain't even cute." I said. Kenny rolled his eyes at me. "That's because you're gay."

"I'm not gay!"

"Then why do you and Kyle fuck every fifteen minutes?"

That was not true. We are virgins🕵️‍♂️

"But seriously..." Kenny adds. "I caught you two making out at the trailer. You guys finally dating or...?"

I didn't know how to respond. Would Kyle be okay with it if Kenny knew? He already caught Kyle and I making out at least twice, and I wouldn't mind if he knew.

"Well... yeah. We're dating." I said. "But don't tell anyone! I'll kick your ass."

"Ooh~ you finally found a date! It only took you like six years to find someone after you and Heidi broke up." He pats me on the back. We ended up buying beer to celebrate.
__
Kyle's POV

I stormed out of the trailer due to anger. I was walking around the beach to try and calm myself down. I might've overreacted a bit... maybe Butters doesn't even like Eric romantically.