Chapter 5

"So, Honey Bea what is this I hear about you getting expelled." Dragonfly questioned.

🌜 authors PoV 🌛

Honey got into a state of panic, knowing that she kind of partly revealed the reason she was there, but she had to calm the fuck down or else there would be trouble, then she would have to do something she doesn't need to do.

"None of your concern for now." Honey said, trying not to be suspicious.

This then raised the suspicions that Dragonfly had about Honey. And now she's unsure if it was a good idea for her to bring Honey to the bunker.

"So what are you lot planning down here?" Honey said, looking directly into Chloe's eyes.

"A bank heist on Friday." Willow said, without thinking.

"WILLOW!" They all shouted in unison.

"What, I thought she was apart of the gang... well shiiit I didn't know, sorry nobody updates me on anything." Willow said, whilst stuffing her face with flamin' hot Cheetos.

"So y'all gonna rob a bank and do You have a game plan for dat." Honey said, trying to get more info.

"Yeah and might I say it's full proof."
Said Aidan, impressed with the plan made.

"And might I ask what is this full proof plan of yours." Honey added, with a smirk on her face.

"Page turner is gonna hack into the system and disable it, then we'll KO the guards and and then we'll unlock the safe and take out cash, but just enough so it's not noticeable and then we'll return the bank to its original state and Shawn will be the getaway driver." Stephen said, whilst punching the punching bag.

"Sooo, you don't have any weapons to fight if the guards are fully armed." Honey said dragging the 'so' .

"We have metal baseball bats." Aiden said, not feeling so confident.

"Metal baseball bats don't do shit, well if you want to play baseball that's all their good for." Honey said knowing their plan was going to fail, so she had to save them cause she's the only one who can.