Chapter 26

They all got into two teams Honey Blud and Kitty on the orange team. Tyler, Wes ,Stephen and Shawn on the blue team.

They all went to their bases and as soon as the flair went up in the sky they all scattered and hid in the forest .

Honey ran through the forest really fast but she wasn't using her powers then the quickly climbed a tree that had the most leaves so that she could get good camouflage. The then set the paintball gun into a sniper position so that she could shoot the opposition from above as they go by.

She heard the sound of a branch breaking so got ready to fire. Below she saw Tyler's long blonde hair and she put her finger on the trigger ready to aim then she released the trigger and it fired onto Tyler's back. After getting shot Tyler Mackenzie got into a state of panic.

"Shit! I guess I'm out." Tyler put both of her arms up to show she was out and continued to walk to the home base.

Honey moved from her position trying not to rustle the branches too much in case someone fired at her . Then she heard a paint ball gun being fired. As she looked down she saw that kitty had just shot Wesley.

"Yes only Tyler, Shawn and Stephen left." She said doing a quiet celebratory dance.

Honey jumped down out of the tree. Kitty flinched then Honey informed her that she had just got Tyler out and that it was only Shawn and Stephen left. "I don't know what happened to Blud but I hope he hasn't pissed about and got himself shot." Honey said looking concerned.

"We should get moving then."kitty said looking around.

They nodded at each other, then the both of them ran through the forest watching their surroundings.
Splat! Kitty got shot. Honey looked around then saw a dark figure running hiding behind trees and getting closer. A rush of adrenaline went through her and she shot at the shadow. Luckily she had perfect aim and shot the tall figure. SPLAT! Stephen came out of the shadows with paint dripping down his face.

"Fuck!" Kitty and Stephen said

"You aim is impeccable by the way."Kitty said to Honey.

"Thanks. I wouldn't be your leader if I couldn't aim a bloody gun. Now I gotta go bye."Honey said turning around and running to search for Shawn. She paused when she saw a squirrel running toward her direction. Honey turned around to be face to face with Shawn. " your really bad at sneaking up a people." She said whilst staring intensely at his eyes.

"But who's going to pull the trigger first." He said holding the gun near her hip. She did the swim but near his stomach.

BANG! Shawn's lunges forward as he got hit by a paint ball from behind.
Honey looked around to see that Blud had surprise attacked Shawn.

"We won! We fucking won!". Blud shouted.

"Well done". Shawn said as he went to home base.

"Let's go to base and celebrate". Honey said patting Blud on the back.

They both walk back to base were they met up with kitty. And to their surprise a bucket of paint had been poured over their heads.

"WHAT THE FUCK! It's neon green as well." Kitty screamed.

"You lot may have won but seeing you like this is fucking gold." Wesley said laughing his ass off. Honey teleported next to them and have them all a hug. "Now your all covered in paint. Neon green is a really good colour on you Wesley." Honey said playfully punching Wes in the arm.

"Ugh it's gonna take ages to get neon green out of my hair." Kitty said with a pouty face.

"Your not getting in my car looking like you've just come out of a fucking alien egg." Honey said walking towards the girls shower.

"We haven't got any spare clothes though." Tyler said.

"I knew that so I packed some before hand." Honey said throwing the duffel bag she got out of a portal she had conjured up.

"And y'all gotta hurry up cause I'm hungry." Shawn said. They all walked to the showers to find out that they were co-Ed.

"well that's awkward." Kitty said.

"It ain't nothing I haven't seen before." Blud said.

"Pervert." Honey said flicking Blud on the forehead.

"Oi that bloody hurts." Blud said and he moved his head to the side.

"Well it can't be changed now at least  the changing rooms are separated. How bout the girls go in firs then the guys after." Tyler said.

"That's a good plan. Agreed." Honey said going to the door of the female changing room. They all nodded and parted.

In the female changing rooms.

"Yo so well that was awkward." Tyler said.

"It wasn't that awkward." Honey giggles.

"What do you mean by it wasn't that awkward."Tyler said.

"I mean I've been in much more awkward situations than this." Honey answered.

"It's cause Dom has seen her naked." Kitty blurted out.

"NO FREAKING WAY!how come I didn't know about this."Tyler shouted.

"Keep it quiet they don't need to know. Jesus!" Honey said quietly.

"Well you need to tell me the story I have to know what happened after finding that out." Tyler said whilst grabbing a towel.

"Let's go shower, you two can sleepover and I'll tell you a bit more ok." Honey said. They both nodded their heads in agreement and headed out to the showers. We're they found the boys already showering.

"What the Fuck we were supposed to come in first." Kitty said.

"Sorry that you take fucking ages." Blud replied.

"Well don't peek. Cause I'll know if you have and the consequence will hurt like a bitch." Honey said getting into the shower and closing the curtain.

The showers only went up yo shoulder length and had a curtain to cover up. Kitty was in luck cause she was quite short so it went up to her neck. We're as with Shawn and Stephen you could see their backs.

"I'm done. I'll cover my eyes." Shawn said but as he walked away to the changing room, in the corner of his eye he saw Honey and he started to walk faster so nobody could se him blush.

10 minutes later

They all got out and got dressed then got into the car where they drove to a diner. Inside the diner were a shady looking group there were a few more people that the Reapers so they had to be cautious.

——————————————
IM BAAAAAACK sorry for putting it on hiatus. I had to for a while because of tests and going abroad but now I'm back and I'll try to update regularly so that it fits with my schedule.
Enjoy today's chapter

                              ☮️