Chapter 28

"Kiiara put the gun down these are my guys." Cole said locking the door.

"OH so these fools are your guys huh, maybe this just shows how good of a gang leader you really are if your guys got taken down by a small fragile girl like me." Honey said in a sarcastic tone whilst pushing down the dark haired boy. Then she sped towards Cole swinging her arm in order to land a punch, Cole managed to dodge so whilst he was focused on her fist she managed to bring up her knee and hit him in the stomach.

"And you keep my name out of your bitch ass mouth." She said in a pissed voice. He landed on the floor holding his stomach. The dark hair boy ran up to him to help Cole up, Cole slapped his hand away and stood himself up.

"That was a punk ass move Kii...Bumblebee or whatever your Motherfucking name is, you're just threatened by me and by the fact that I can take your spot as leader of the 100. Blud didn't like the sound of what Cole had to say and pounced but was held back by Stephen and Shawn.

"Let me go man, this fucking clown needs to learn his lesson." He said in a fit of rage.

"Blud let me handle this no good son of a bitch ass mother, just film it so we can show daddy how weak his new pride and joy really is ." Honey said in a smug voice.

She looks towards Stephen and Shawn and gestures them to go towards the the group of guys who she shot. They quickly understood and headed towards the group of guys and tied them up so they couldn't move.
" what are we gonna do about that guy." Lion said as she pointed towards the dark hair guy.
"Oooo pleeeeeeease let me have him Honey I wanna play with him, only just a little, pleeeeease!" Kitty said with excitement.
" Okay Kit Kat you can have him, what's your name henchman." Honey said looking at the dark haired boy, who just looked passed her to see kitty walking towards him playing with a butterfly knife.
"Don't make me repeat myself, what is your name." She said pissed off at him.
"It's Leonardo, Leon for short." He said quickly.

"Good boy. Kitty come play with Leon here whilst I show my father who is really fit to handle the 100." She walks toward Cole grabs him by the throat and pushes him towards the door she starts too squeeze his neck in her hand. Then suddenly the phone rings.