Chapter 21

🌜kitty's PoV🌛
I'm done here, so I'll go find Dom.
Where did he say he was again?
"Oh yeah, he's on the second floor. Oh goody that means I can take the elevator up." I clap my hands in excitement before walking over to the dead body's, kicking each one to make sure they were dead. I make my way to the elevator and wait in front of it. The doors open and Dom is stood there, holding his rifle in his hand.

I smile and look towards him.
"Look at what I did. I killed them all by myself." I said to him in a childish voice, then I popped a red lollipop into my mouth. Dom looked at me with a 'why am I friends with her' face.

"You wuv me really." I patted him on the head.

🌜Bluds  PoV🌛

"I think we have to leave the building now." I say, tapping her on the shoulder because I could feel it shaking. We both exit through the back door and run to the car. In the distance I saw Honey standing on top of the building.

It was incredible how one person could bring down a building. Sometimes her abilities scare me because I know that if she wanted to; she could easily take over the world, but she stays in the gang under her fathers control because she has no mother or anyone outside of this gang. The only family she's ever known is me and Kitty. I don't even think she knows about her mother's family.

It took us a while, but we finally got to the other street where the car was parked and to my surprise, I saw Honey sitting in the drivers seat, staring into space.

"What took you so long." She said with a smile on her face. Kiiara is a beautiful girl, but we'll only ever be friends, even though we've messed around, we both don't do relationships. I'm glad that we'll only ever be friends because I don't want anything to make what we have now awkward.

Flashback

"Hey get up! Don't let anybody push you to the floor and make you feel weak because your far from it. I can't be friends with someone who can't stand up for themselves and needs saving. This is the last time I'll ever offer you a hand but next time you need to get up on your own two feet. I don't want to lose you too." She said, looking to the side and extending her hand so that I didn't see the look on her face.

End of flashback

I got inside the car.
"I was waiting for Katie to hurry her ass up." I said laughing.

"Of course you were Dom." she answered. It's been a long time since she's called me Dom. It's funny before I knew her, I was a nobody, I was just Dominic Harrison. I didn't belong anywhere and I was getting abused by my parents. Without her, I would have never experienced anything or be alive...she saved me from death.

She was an angel, but the devil at the same time.

——————————————— enjoy today's chapter, I was sick for a week so this is my gift to you
☮️