Chapter 20

"Ok, I'll send you targets every two weeks and I'll pay you for it... how does $10,000 each sound?" he said.

"That will be fine. Bye dad." Honey said, feeling very pleased with herself.

She turned around to face the gang. "Your training starts Friday. You can go home. Blud, Kitty stay."

They all exited the room.
"I'm going to my room, call me when you need me." Lion said as she exited the door.

"See you later." Honey answered. After they'd left, Honey sits down and pulls out the blueprints for the raid they're going to pull.

So, we're going to attack tonight which means we need to carry a lot of amo. The layout is basically the same as our usual raids. So stick to the previous plan,"

"The boss will be on the top floor and that's where he keeps the money. I'll go there and once you've got out the building, I'll bring it down to the ground." Honey said, Blud and Kitty nodding in agreement.

"Grab some guns and we can go."
She said, standing up and getting equipped.

10 minutes later

Blud loads the guns into the trunk and enters the car, sitting down in the front seat.
"I'll park the car on the next street and then I'll hold both of you and teleport you to the back of the building." Honey said. They all nod in understanding.

Kitty gets the guns out of the back and holds onto Honey.
"Ready?" Honey asked. They hold on tighter to show they're ready. Then, a black circle appeared and they went through. They ended up in front of a door. Honey signals them to enter, before she opens another portal to take her to the top floor.

🌜Honey's PoV 🌛

Time to kill this son of a bitch once and for all, then get the money owed.
I reach the top floor and through the clear glass wall, I could see the head honcho himself, sitting there all proud, whilst counting a stack of money. When I enter that room, he won't have eyes to see any stack of paper.

🌜authors PoV 🌛

Honey opens another portal, but pulls out a gun first. Then, she enters the black void and reappears behind his chair pointing a gun to his head. She gets ready to fire then he says
"You must be here to collect Mr Whales money. Good luck with that because you'll die before you get your hands on this money. You don't have the balls to shoot me, heck I'd even say you've never killed anyone." He says, trying to throw honey off her game, but she had killed more than her fair share of bastards who have crossed her father.

Honey gets pissed off, so she says
"I don't have time for this." Then the gun fires, sending a bullet through his brain. She shoots again but at his heart to make sure he dies. She grabs the bag next to her and fills it up with all the money on his desk. In the corner of her eye, she sees a bag full of drugs and she takes those too...they may come in handy.

🌜kitty's PoV🌛
I'm done here, so I'll go find Dom.

———————————————
Hey people enjoy today's chapter
☮️