Chapter 24

"You're right I'm sorry. Can I sleep in here, I don't want to be alone?" Honey asks, wiping her tears.

"Of course you can." Tyler says, patting the space beside her.

"Thanks T, night." Honey says, laying her head onto the pillow.

"Night." Tyler replies as she closed her eyes.

8:30am

"Tyler wake up." Honey says, shaking Tyler's shoulder.

"I'm up." Tyler says as she sits up on the bed.

"We're going to be late if you don't get ready T." She said as she leaves the room. As Honey closes the door behind her, she crashes into her moron of a brother.

"Watch it." She spits.

"Woah, your the one that bumped into me Kiiara." Cole said, looking directly into her eyes. Honey whipped out her blade and put it against his neck.
"Nobody calls me that! I go by Honey you hear?" He mumbles a yes and she puts the knife down.

"Get ready for school shithead. You don't want to be late on your first day." Honey shouts as she walks down the stairs.

30 mins later

They all arrive at school entering the doors. The full corridor was crowded with teenagers. All of them were in their own little cliques. You got the nerds all arguing over a science fiction novel, you got the jocks playing around with a football, then you got the rich, little snobby kids, showing off their new gifts they just got from their parents.Then,  there's the mean girls, who think they're the shit, but all they are, are bullies that need to take their anger out on innocent others. Those are the people that are not on my good side. But, most importantly, the supposed bad kids have been split and are now in two different groups, there's the Reapers, who are untouchable and then there's the kids who get detention and vandalise shit, the black roses. It's funny how Honey has only been there for a few weeks and she has already made an impact most people who move to new towns are usually quiet and unseen.

As she stands at the doors of the school, all the groups move to either side to make way for her to get through.

🌜Honey's PoV 🌛

I walk through the crowds of teenagers and bump into Willow "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." she said.

"It's ok Willow, I shouldn't have been walking so fast." I said. Then from behind her, you hear a voice.

"Babe, don't talk to her." Dylan said as he pulled her closer to him.

"What? Are you afraid of me or something?" I snapped back of him.

"There's nothing to be afraid of." He answered back.

"Well, your leader seems to be afraid of me so why should you, you don't know what I am capable of." I warned him. Then I walk to my gang.

"You'll never guess who's scared of me guys." I said putting my arm on Wes' shoulder.

"Let me guess, Chloe."Stephen said.

"Nope Dylan wang. He tried acting all tough but when I got all up in his face then he stepped back." I said with a smirk on my face.

"I always knew he was all bark no bite it how he's always been." Shawn said.

"Um Honey." Kitty said.

"Yeah."I said.

"Who's that guy behind you?" kitty said with curiosity.

"Him that's just Cole, he's my twin brother."I said casually.

"TWIN."They all shouted in unison.

"Hush don't say it so loud I don't want anybody knowing." I whispered.

"I see the resemblance now. But you have the Bigger dick." Kitty said. The whole group laughs.

"Jesus Christ! Y'all wanna ditch." I whisper. They all nod.

"Cole get to class or god help you that you don't die."I shout at him.

"Where are you going?" He said.

"No of your damn business! Go find yourself a friend or something." I said whilst pushing the gang forward to the back doors.

🌜Authors PoV 🌛

The gang left out of the back entrance and walked all the way round to Honey's car.

"SHOTGUN." Shawn said.

"Woah someone is eager to sit with Honey." Stephen said.

"Oh no it's cause I wanna put some good tunes on." He said trying not to blush .

"So you don't want to sit with me?" Honey said pretending to be sad.
———————————————
Here's this weeks chapter enjoy
😊 ☮️