Chapter 23

"Then I'll be taking my leave." Tobias said walking to the door.

He disappeared into the night not to be seen again. "So I'm gonna go there's food in the kitchen and don't disturb Tyler Mackenzie she's in her room... I think." Honey said then she exited the room and went into the den.

🌜Chloe's PoV🌛

It's pretty late but I can hear cars from Honey's house. I wonder what was going on up there.

*phone rings

Uh it's Aiden.

Chloe: What do you want

Aiden: nothing I just wanted to call you and ask if you noticed that Tyler and them lot had bandages around their hands and oddly enough they all had bandages around the same hands.

Chloe: now that you mention it they did and only Honey and the new kids didn't.

Aiden: it is awfully suspicious. Any way that wasn't the real reason I called you.

Chloe: what is it Aiden?

Aiden: I was wondering if you'd wanna go out with me this Friday.

Chloe: um Aiden you know I don't do relationships right?

Aiden: I know but at least give me a chance you know I've liked you since 5th grade and I've asked you so many times but you still chose to reject me. Jus...just give me a chance if you still don't like me I'll leave you be.

Chloe: fine! Friday 8:00pm no earlier or later see you then.

And like that I drop the phone so I don't have to hear his reaction.

🌜Courtney's PoV 🌛
(They share a room )

"So Chlo you have a date on Friday." I say teasing her.

"Oh shut up and stick your nose into a book or something." She says throwing a pillow at me.

" night Chlo."

" night Court." She said at me.

She switched the light at her side of the room off and that's when I got my phone out to text Stephen.

I fall asleep knowing that I haven't lost my boyfriend and I wonder how this Romeo and Juliet relationship will work out

In the den

🌜authors PoV 🌛

Honey entered the den knowing that Blud and Kitty have already drowned themselves in drinks but to her surprise she saw them sitting around the table sober as ever.

"Honey wha...what did he say." Kitty said stuttering.

"Did you see that dude sitting on the couch."Honey said going over to the bar.

"Yeah the one that looks like the boy version of you."Blud said.

"Well your right about that. He is the boy version of me he basically is me but I have the bigger dick." She said reaching for the strongest drink on the shelf.

"I should know you do have the bigger dick not bigger than mine though." Blud says laughing.

"Actually I'm being serious now he's my twin but I'm 20 minutes older so the gang is still mine for the taking." Honey says taking a mouth full of her drink.

"Woah steady girl... um does he have you know." Kitty said taking Honey's cup away from her.

"No he doesn't and dad won't allow it. I have to be best cause I know more about the gang than him. I could kill him with a snap of my fingers." She said as she slammed her hand on the table. Katie put the cup on top of the bar and filled it up sliding it over to Honey.

"You need this more than I do even though I've never seen you drunk you need to drown out all the negative and think about the positive." Katie said patting Honey on the shoulder.

"I think it's time for you two to get some sleep we have school tomorrow." Honey said walking over to the door.

"Night Bumblebee." Blud said. She gave him the finger and walked out the door.

🌜Honey's PoV 🌛

Ugh I need a shower after the events of tonight. But let me check on Tyler Mackenzie to see how she's adjusting to living here.

I go up the stair and down the corridor to Tyler's room to see Cole's door wide open. He talks loudly. As I go to open Tyler's door something catches my ear.

"Yeah grandma I've met her she looks just like me but I hope to find out what happened to mom and I want you come and visit she needs you I don't think she's had a female role model in her life like I have. Bye grandma."Cole said in a mellow tone.

He has no boundaries who does he think he is. I don't need her just like I don't need mom. He can shove that grandmotherly love right up his ass.
Ugh he makes me so mad and he hasn't even been here 5 mins.

I open Tyler's door and close it after me. "Tyler. Wake up... I need to talk to you it's urgent."I said trying to not show any emotion. She opened her eyes "what's up."Tyler said rubbing her eyes.

"You have a little brother right."I said looking to the side.

"Yeah I do but I haven't talked to him in a while... Honey what's wrong."

"Nothing. The room across from yours is finally being used by this dude called Cole don't let him bother you ok." I said patting her shoulder.

🌜Authors PoV 🌛

Tyler pulls honey into a hug then to her surprise Honey hugs back then Tyler felt something wet fall onto her back.

"Honey are you ok."Tyler said as she held her tighter.

"I don't know anymore Ty I feel like it should have been me who was born second then I would have not had to suffer." Honey said crying which she had never done.

"Honey what do you mean by born second." Tyler said with curiosity

"I'm a twin Ty and Cole is my younger brother. I've suffered whilst he got to live with some old lady who loved him whilst I got experimented on then beaten half to death I have suffered enough and now I'm crying showing weakness that I've never showed before but why in front of you not even kitty's seen me at my worst and we've been friends for a long time." Honey said sobbing.

"Maybe it's the better talking to some one who you've only known a little while than someone you've know a life time and by the way Honey your soaking my top." She said giggling.

"You're right I'm sorry and can I sleep here I don't want to be alone."

———————————————

That's this chapter dunzo see you
Next chapter
☮️