Chapter 12

"It seems like where getting a new roommate and let's just say, he's trouble." Honey said with worry on her face.

Then, reality struck her. Dragonfly is still at the bank and she needs help!

"LION CALL ANYBODY NOW!DRAGONFLY, SHE'S GOING TO GET HERSELF CAUGHT." Honey yells in a state of panic.

Then, Lion dials the phone. Aiden picks up.

"Hello, Aiden go get Chloe, she's in danger she could get caught. Please hurry!" Lion drops the phone

🌜Dragonfly's PoV 🌛

Where is everybody? They were supposed to be here when I got here. If we fail this mission because of this, then their all getting a piece of my mind. I cage my phone and see that I have 10 missed calls from Lion, 3 from Courtney and one from Honey. I scroll to see that I have a text.

It's from Aiden. What does that fucker want? I open texts to see.

Shit! How could I have been so stupid?

Fuck! The cops are coming. Just then, a 1966 black, Pontiac GTO pulled up, and inside the car was Aiden. He leaned over and opened the door. "CHLOE, GET IN! HURRY!" Aiden shouted. I hopped in and shut the door behind me. Then, he sped off until we reached the bunker.

🌜Authors PoV 🌛

The police reached the scene and sent a message back on the radio "False alarm." One of the policemen said. "Copy." the other one said. The police drove away from the bank and back to the station.

At the hideout
Chloe and Aiden reach the bunker and enter. When they enter, Chloe paces back and forth. Then, she throws herself onto the sofa and puts her face into her hands.

"Aidan, call the gang NOW!" Chloe said with anger in her eyes. Aidan pulls out his phone and calls the gang.

10 mins later

Shawn, Stephen, Dylan, Courtney, Wesley,Tyler Mackenzie and Honey come to the bunker.

"Where's Winnie?" Chloe asks.

"She couldn't make it, you know how her parents are." Dylan said.

"Ok, but why is Honey here?" Chloe questioned.

"She's my ride." Tyler said.

"Ok, so who knew about the set up?" Chloe said sternly. All eyes turned to Tyler.

"How'd you find out we were set up exactly?" Chloe questioned.

"Well, I told Honey about the gang and how they are wanted criminals and also how we owe them money, so we told them our plan, then she must have put two and two together." Lion explained.

"Yeah it's pretty obvious if a WANTED gang wants to incriminate you so they can walk free." Honey said sarcastically.

"But, how would you know all this about gangs huh?" Dragonfly said as she tried to intimidate Honey.

"I've had my fair share of gangs and violence. If you didn't know that it was a set up, maybe your not fit to be a gang leader Dragonfly." Honey snapped back.

Honey had pissed Dragonfly off and if she said one more thing then Dragonfly would probably kill her, but little did she know Honey would have gutted her like a fish.

Dragonfly picked up the bat that was laying in the floor and pointed it at Honey, trying to intimidate her even more. But, Honey didn't even flinch, Dragonfly didn't even faze her. She turned around flicking her hair then...
——————————————

Shit what's gonna happen between them and will Honey go after the other gang

☮️