Chapter 11

I dial the phone "Hello dad. I found the gang who owes you money...send Blud, I need backup."

🌜Honey's PoV 🌛

If Dragonfly won't answer, then I have to get back up to help, but I doubt that any of these asshats know anything about close combat.

I'd hate to do this, but I guess I have to call dear old Dad and tell him to send Blud.

I dial the phone hoping that he wouldn't pick up.

"Bumblebee why are you calling me have you got my cash?" Dad asks in an intimidating voice.

"Hello dad. I found the gang who owes you money...send Blud I need backup."

"I hope you get my money and take out the whole gang... I'm counting on you to take on this task Bumblebee, Blud will be there tomorrow."

🌜authors PoV 🌛

Honey drops the phone and takes a deep breath. She slows down her pacing and the room quietens down. Lion looks towards Honey Bea's direction.

"Kiiara...oh sorry I mean Honey are you okay." She said concerned.

"It's fine if you wanna call me kiiara. Just don't say it in-front of the others. I'm not fine." Honey said, with a sad expression on her face.

"What's the matter?" Lion said concerned

"It seems like where getting a new roommate and let's just say, he's trouble."

——————————————
Why is Blud trouble and is Honey going to be able to save Dragonfly?