Chapter Two

Momonga's POV.

Hm? Did they push back the server shutdown? I tap my fingers through the air calling for my personal console but.. It didn't work.

Huh? Where's my console?

I can't use chat or call a GM either...

I abruptly stand up on my throne and yell in my mind 'what's going on!!'

Albedo: What's wrong, Lord Momonga?

I was startled and look at Albedo whom just ask right now. Wait..ask?! She saw my confused self and starts to worry.

Albedo: Lord Momonga?, Lord Momonga. Is everything alright?

She stands up from her bowing stance and step closer to me with a worried look on her eyes.

Albedo: Is there a problem?

I can't find words right now. Then, my mind's shot in panic when I remember Y/n. Where is she?! I quickly scanned the whole room and sighed in relief when I saw her avatar, leaning beside my throne, levitating even if she's still asleep.

Thank goodness, her avatar was here but.. I wonder if Ryuzu is inside of her avatar too. Only One way to find out.

Momonga: Y/n.. Y/n wake up!

Y/n: Zzz.....zz...

Momonga: Y/n?!

Y/n: Ten..more..minutes..Baka Aniki..

S-she responds. That means she's here also with me?! Whew. Thank god. But calling me a baka again-

Momonga: RYUZU SUZUKI, WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!

Y/n: GYAAAH!!

She jolted up quickly and manage to rebalanced herself through the mid air. *Sigh* being a big brother is quite hard sometimes. When she gets her own momentum, I saw her confused looked and starts to turn her head many times. Before I could ask her, Albedo jumped in from nowhere.

Albedo: Lady Y/n? Lord Momonga? Are you two alright?

Momonga: Y-yes. Albedo. Now stand back.

I ordered. She bows her head and step backwards. Now..back to Y/n. She's still in her shock mode right now, I can't blame her after this crazy thing happens to us.

Y/n: A-Aniki, did just..Albedo a-ask us?

Momonga: Yea.

Y/n: W-wait..my console! There gone. Even the-

Momonga: ...-GM. Yeah, same as for me too. I don't know what happened to us but right now, we will investigate this unwary phenomenon. So calm down, Okay?

Y/n:..Okay, Aniki.

Y/n starts to calm down, she sits up to the air while crossing her arms and legs, gaining her posture like a proper leader.

Albedo: I-I'm very sorry to intrude Lord Momonga, Lady Y/n.

Momonga: It's fine. Albedo, all is forgiven.

Y/n: Yep, you didn't do anything wrong.

Albedo: Thank you, Lord Momonga, Lady Y/n.