Chapter Twelve

Ains POV.

6 days later....

After our epic battle against Shalltear and E/n subsides, everyone's going back to normal, well...not for Shalltear and Y/n anyway.

When Demiurge told about her involuntarily revolting to us, she can't deliver to forgive herself and still carry that burden until now. Even if how many times do I have to explained to her that it was our greatest mistake and not hers, she didn't listen. Albedo suggest that if I punished Shalltear for that, it will erase the guilt within her heart. Hm...maybe I will give it a try later.

Now, I must focus on Cocytus's current mission. Albedo and I arrived at the throne room where Cocytus awaits. I take my sit as he kneeled down and lowered his head.

Ains: Cocytus, are your preparations complete?

Cocytus: Yes. All is. In. Readiness. I. Will. Be. Heading. Out. To the. Staging. Area. Soon.

Ains: You will have the complete command, Cocytus.

Cocytus: I. Am. Overjoyed. To. Be. Given. Responsibility. For the. Great. Tomb. Of. Nazarick's. Maiden. Battle. Both. As a. Guardian. And. As. A warrior. I. Am. Deeply. Grateful.

Ains: Cocytus, I trust you that you will be able to meet my expectations, do not fail.

Cocytus: Yes. My. Lord.

After that small encouragement, Cocytus didn't waste his time and headed out to execute his mission. I have a feeling that he might fail so just in case,

Ains: Keep in regular contact with Cocytus.

Albedo: Understood.

Ains: Now then, I must-

A Skill Message interrupts me.

Ains: What is it?

[Eve: My lord, please come to the Cherry blossom Sanctuary immediately. Lady Y/n is...]

.....

Ains: Okay. I'll be there.

Albedo: Lord Ains?

Ains: Albedo, let's head to the sanctuary now.

Albedo: At the sanctuary? Wha-..oh my. What happened to Lady Y/n?

I called a gate straight to the sanctuary, once we arrived. We saw Aureole and Eve carefully watching a crystalized coffin under the tree. It was shaking violently and there's a loud thuds from inside.

After a few shakes and thuds, The crystallized coffin finally broke into pieces. Revealing the person who's trap inside of it for a long time. Albedo run as fast as she could and gave my younger sister a welcoming hug.

Y/n: O..Oww. T-that hurts Albedo.

Albedo: Thank goodness, you're alright Lady Y/n! You got us so worried!

Y/n: Hey! I can't die with some minor scratches. Can I? *Smirk*

Ains: You nearly died, you idiot. Spending all of your mana and receiving some multiple damages take almost your entire week on that coffin. Good thing, I was quick and use it to generate your body!

Y/n: Wha-...an ENTIRE WEEK?! Are you kidding me?

Ains: Do I look like a jester to you Y/n? *Sigh* Anyways, It good to see you back. How are you feeling?

Y/n: A little bit dizzy but I'm okay.

Ains: I see. Can you still fight in full power?

Y/n: Hm.. I'm not sure. I must test my abilities first to know how much damage I've dealt because of that bitch.