Special Chapter: A Night with Mare

A/N:

I dedicate this Special Chapter to nchabotar7.
I hope you like it :3

==========================================

No one's POV.

After Y/n gave their sweet rewards, the four of them happily rejoiced with a deep red blush crept on their faces (except for Entoma since she's wearing a mask). LupisRegina wants another round but sadly, Albedo called them using the Skill Message.

LupisRegina groaned and going to complain when Yuri smacked her head and told that Albedo was waiting for them. Y/n heard their disappointing groans which makes the Arch Devil felt a faint guilt on her inner side.

To solve this unwary guilt, Y/n tells that she's open to accept another round when they have a free time which makes the Pleiades smile once more. They bowed and bid farewell on the Arch Devil that sits alone now in her brother's throne.

Y/n: Hmm.. What should I do now? Sleep doesn't bother me and that's a little bit...surprising.

Suddenly, Y/n remember a place were she could occupied her time in a normal way. She levitates through the air and went to Ashurbanipal located on the 10th floor Throne room.

When she got there, A Skeleton Mage with two horns sprouting from his head, Four bone fingers and two hoofed feet slightly surprised by her presence and he bowed, showing his undead respect to Y/n.

???: Well met, Lady Y/n. What thou brings ye here?

Y/n: Hi, Titus. I need a couple of books for past time. Wouldn't you mind if I crashed in here for a bit, right? *Smile*

Titus: I wouldn't mind thy presence hence, I'm glad thou art here.

Y/n: Thank you. Now, can you find me some books related to Spells and Super Tier Artifacts?

Titus: Please thou wait Titus wast, Milady.

Titus immediately searched for the books that Y/n wanted while the Arch Devil went to the reading Area to grab her seat when something caught her icy blue eyes. A playful smirk carved on Y/n's face as she secretly went to the other table and startled the dark elf.

Mare: AH! D-don't scare me l-like that Milady!

Y/n: Haha, my bad. What are you doing here, Mare?

Mare: I like r-reading books when I have a free t-time. What a-about you?

Y/n: I was bored so I went here to read books for past time, although, I didn't know you also like reading books Mare? I'm quite surprised that we have a same common interest after all~ *Smile*

Mare clutched his wooden staff and lowered his head a little bit to hide his blushing face. Y/n only chuckles, knowing that Mare is a shy kiddo.

Titus: I hast thy needed. Dost thou need aught?

Titus used his magic to lift the books and stacks them on Y/n's table. The Arch Devil smiled and dispersed the Chief Librarian on her sight. She sits elegantly on her seat besides Mare's table and grab a book and starts to read.

Mare's POV.

W-what should I do? Lady Y/n is here in the library with me? I furtively set my gaze on her, she's quietly reading a book with a cute smile carving on her face but, she caught me starring and send a playful wink before flipping the page of the book that she's reading.