Special Chapter: Bloody Aftermath

A/N:

This chapter is quiet longer than I expected. Please bear with me, my Dear Reader. :3

==========================================

No one's POV.

They ignore E/n's greeting as the two carefully observing the surroundings, then glued their evil glares on them, especially on Shalltear.

E/n: *Sigh* You two, stop starring like cannibals. I know you're here to save this lamprey and take this body but...those plans ain't gonna work. *Smile*

Ains: Don't be a fool. We came for only one reason...

Y/n: Which is to kill you and get our guardian back! *Grin*

E/n's smile vanished as Y/n steps forward and summoned her silver flute on her right hand. Ains casts his first preparatory spell and noticed something,

Ains: Hm.. Just as we thought Y/n. Unless we unleashed an actual attack, Shalltear won't go into her battle state.

Y/n: Well? What are you waiting for? Do it.

Ains starts to waited a bit to finished his spell while Y/n is standing in front of him, doing nothing. The succubus raised her brow once she saw Ains preparation but...her eyes were more focused to the Arch Devil who's still there, acting like a body guard.

E/n's thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Ains made a sinister laugh. She get into her battle stance as she felt the ferocious power pouring into Ains's spell. Y/n noticed it too and went to her brother's side with a smile carving on her face.

Ains: Still no enemies. Or perhaps they were still watching?

Y/n: Well? That's good. There will be no interference once we start.

He cast a small portal and grab a silver armband and wooden sticks with some code names written on it. Ains put the wristband on his wrist and gave Y/n one wooden stick named Melody on it.

Ains: Shall we Y/n?

Y/n: *Sinister Laughs* Hell yeah.

Ains: Super-Tier magic, Fallen Down!

A huge destructive blue light swallows the whole plains, leaving a huge wreckage to the ground. Y/n and Ains saw E/n summoned her weapon to protect herself while Shalltear...She shifts into her bloody Valkyrie armour with her pipette lance.

Shalltear: *Hysterical Laugh* Lord Ains! Lady Y/n! That really hurts!

Y/n: Oh great, some crazy Valkyrie has awaken to tag along with the psychopath succubus? Geez..too much trouble in one day..*Sigh*

Ains: It wasn't too much of a present but did you and E/n like it, Shalltear?

E/n: Hmph, you egocentric bonehead. Don't you know that your-

E/n didn't finished her sentence as Y/n quickly attacked her barrier. She takes a few step backwards and summoned a horde of Hell round Imps to make Y/n withdraw.

E/n: Hey! That's rude my Chibi. I wasn't done talking!

Y/n: Oh shut up. My brother is not your opponent, I am. So stop barking at him and fight me.

She quietly snaps at Y/n's insult and gesture her hands to control her minions.

E/n: Testing my patience again, Aren't we?