Special Chapter : Diabolical Waltz Part 1

Y/n's POV.

I still don't know why on hell did we ended up like this. Conquering a weak country, Helping those mere humans to win this stupid war, Establishing the Great Tomb of Nazarick's existence and..mostly, Dominating the new world with our devastating power.

This is quite selfish for us to use Nazarick but, in order to find our comrades, we must do this. I hope they'd forgive us later.

Ains: Y/n...?

Y/n: Yes?

Ains: You're obviously spacing out, are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah. I'm just thinking how did we get into this crappy war of humans in the first place?

Ains: The answer is clearly obvious, we were doing this for the benefit of Nazarick and hoping to find our comrades too.

Y/n: Haha, I thought you would said this was all Demiurge's fault.

Ains: Hmm..even if I blame him. This plan promised such great contribution and better results to improve and empower the Nazarick.

Y/n: Okay. Okay. Stop being overdramatic now brother, I am just asking, we have a war to finished in. *Smile*

Ains: *Sigh* By the way, I would like you to meet Master Nimble Arc Dale Anoch. He will guided us in this battle.

I knew him. He's one of the royal knights of Jircniv when they visit the Nazarick. He gently placed his hand on his chest and make a respectful bow to me.

Nimble: Greetings, Miss Y/n. I am Nimble, one of the four imperial knights of His Highness and one of the finest soldiers of the Empire.

Y/n: Neat. My name's Y/n. And I will warned you now in advance, do not block my target sight or else, you'll be a dead meat, understood?

Nimble: Y-yes..I'll remember that Miss Y/n..

Ains: Don't scare him Y/n, that's not helping.

Y/n: Psh, whatever..

Ains: Onto your old cue, Y/n. Don't forget to stay calm while battling, understood?

Y/n: For the love of god, I get it..like for a millionth time!

I heard Aniki sighed again before showing the preparation magic sign of his super-tier magic. He said that they want his magic to be a signal for battle.

In Yggdrasil, the first player ones targeted are players casting super-tier magic. Since there is no response, there must be no players in the kingdom's army...

No, this isn't right. Why didn't they take the decoy? Are they expecting this kind of trap?

I looked at him and he only nods, signalling me to protect him while executing his cute spell. I walked a few inches in front of them and ready my silver flute. I gave a thumbs up sign to Aniki. He used a magic item to quickly activate his magic.

A lot of people are about to die, but I feel nothing, no remorse nor guilt. Our only desire is too see their devastation and greater benefits to Nazarick.

Ains: Tribute to Dark Fertility,
! Shub-Niggurath!

The magic seal widens and dispersed a dark wave towards to the attacking soldiers, leading them to their instant deaths. I really love that magic spell and its effects, I wish I could cast that too.

Almost one-forth of the kingdom's army were all sacrificed. I slightly titled my head to see a shaking Nimble and a laughing Aniki.

Y/n: What's the matter, Master Nimble? Scared of what you've seen? *Smile *