Special Chapter : Along with Aureole

A/N:

To my dear reader,

I've finished one of them and and this is not the only special chapter you will see/read.

That's all, I will be back to my work space again.

Catch yah later..

-AltairMorpheus. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV.

When i pay him a visit to our office, he's already busy planning on how to rehabilitate the guild onto this new world. Since he's the expert on strategical and tactical basis blah, blah, like that. I left the job to him and make my own agenda..which is loafing around at the Nazarick.

Since Aniki's busy, I can merely do whenever I want. Well? Except for one thing. He changed all the female NPC's settings, I am quietly sure that something bad will happen if I didn't take cautions.

*Sigh* I guess, I don't have a choice but to accept it, right?

I'm on my way to the Cherry blossom sanctuary on the 8th floor, the only peaceful place in Nazarick and any of the NPC's nor guardians were forbid to enter there without our permissions.

In the middle of the hallway, I saw Yuri Alpha going to the same direction. She immediately bows when she saw me.

Yuri: Lady Y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm going to the Sanctuary. I miss hanging with Aureole Omega. Are you going to the sanctuary as well?

Yuri: Yes. I was ordered to bring this to her.

She showed me some Super tier artifacts that my clever brother did. Wait? We've only here for three days and he already make some artifacts? What a genius overlord.

Y/n: Oh neat. Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go. *Smile*

Yuri slightly blush as she stand up and smile gently. Since I am tired to levitate, I started to walked with my two feet while Yuri's following me behind. Geez, I feel like my legs were wobbling.

*Sigh* I hate physical activities..

Yuri: Lady Y/n? Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Sure, What is it?

Yuri: Did you have someone that is very dear or recently loved?

Oh boy, speaking of the bad omen...Ugh.

I stop walking and turn around to see her with a sad smile carving on my face. She quickly stops and startled when she see my expression and quickly lowered her head to apologize.

Yuri: I'm terribly sorry if I ask a personal question to you Lady Y/n.

Y/n: It's alright. I'm just curious why did you ask a silly question like that. Well, I have someone dearly in my life before...she left.

Yuri: Left?

Y/n: Yep. Brother knew her too well but he doesn't want to talk about it. He said that i have to bury the past and moved on to the present.