Chapter Thirteen

No one's POV.

Ains assembled all of their guardians at the throne room, including Victim, the guardian of the eighth floor. The overlord's awareness at their foe who went after Shalltear made Victim a trump card just in case that incident happens again.

Despite of being a pink small fetus-like form, Victim has a powerful skill to counter it but it costs his life on the process. Victim didn't mind if he dies to protect all of the guardians and the two supreme beings, because of that, Ains admired his loyalty more.

Demiurge succeeded to brought an ample amount of sheepskin parchment that can stand up to use in low-tier scrolls. Ains asked what was the name of the 'beast' whom producing such handful parchments, Demiurge smiled as the overlord referring the demi-humans as beast so he named them 'Abelion Sheep'. On the other hand, Ains thinks they were only a low-class monster like the lizardmen or other subspecies.

Second was Shalltear, Albedo's suggestion is quite helpful for him to do her punishment. He will settle on one later and give it to her. And lastly, Cocytus. He and his undead army were merely defeated by the Lizard men, which Ains sighed in disappointment. Because of that, Ains punished him to reclaim his victory without relying on anyone else. It maybe a heavy punishment but Ains wants Cocytus to see his mistakes and make it right. He also ordered Albedo to activate Gangantua and make preparations as they headed to the Lizard men's tribe. After that, the overlord used Teleportation and went onto his room to relax.

As the guardians raise from their kneeling stance, a familiar shadows arrived beside the throne. They immediately kneeled again as the Arch Devil lead its way to the throne and abruptly sits on it.

Y/n: Rise. Looks like I'm late huh?

Albedo: The meeting is finished not a minute ago milady.

Y/n: *Chuckles* So I've heard. Anyways, Is it true that Cocytus was been defeated by those lizard warriors?

Demiurge: Unfortunately, yes my lady. But don't worry, he will make things right as he face them for the second time. *Smile*

Y/n: Oh. Make them suffer Cocytus, don't let mercy consumes you or you'll end up like my last battle . Do you Understand?

Cocytus: Yes. Mi. Lady. I. Won't let. You. And. Lord. Ains. Down. Again.

Y/n: That's good to hear.

Shalltear: Lady Y/n? I'm not in such position to ask this but, are you okay now? I was so worried when you passed out into my arms with such a crucial battered state.

Mare: I-i would like to a-ask the same th-thing.

Aura: After we saw you fall like that, you got us all worried! That was even the first time I saw Lord Ains in full panic!

Y/n: All of you, be at ease. I'm okay now, I just need to replenished my mana so I can join Aniki's plan again and kill that bitch.

Albedo: If you wish, we can eliminate her for you milady. Just say a word and we will hunt her immediately.

Y/n: No, E/n is my enemy. I would not risk our guardian's sake just to make her disappeared. I will handle that bitch as soon as I gathered my strength. For the mean time, I've heard that you will all visiting those scumbags. Demiurge? I would like you to report all the happenings to me later. I must keep myself aware and updated on Aniki's plan right now.

Demiurge: Of course milady. *Smile*

Aura: Wait? Aren't you coming with us Lady Y/n?

Shalltear: You know that Lady Y/n's in her recovering state now so she can't just waltz outside, shorty!