Chapter Fifteen

A/N:

To my Dearest Reader,

Thank you for helping me to resolve my major problem. I sincerely appreciate it. And with that, i have just decided that..

The story will continue..

*Smile*

==========================================

No one's POV.

Ains gathered all of their guardians, the Pleiades, and other servants at the throne room to congratulate all of those who participate the events of Re-Estize Kingdom. He called Sebas and Solution as they worked diligently in long term information collection, and with that, Ains gave them rewards.

And for Entoma, she requested if the need to kill the brat ever arises, she want to do the order. She also wishes to steal Evil eye's voice, Ains understood her revengeful will so the overlord shall granted it when the time comes.

Everything went well...except for one.

The overlord gave their guardians a day off as a appreciation of their hard work and dedication at the Nazarick. While on his office, one of the Homunculus maids named Cixous will be the one who's gonna taking care of Ains while the others were gone.

It was a peaceful time for the overlord when they've felt the ground's shaking violently. The overlord quickly stood up from his chair, grab his staff and ready to teleport to see what's going on when...the door slams and a small shadow quickly hides at the ceiling of the office's room.

Ains: What's going on here?

Y/n: Aniki! Close the damn door. Quickly!

Ains: Y/n? What's happe-

Y/n: Just closed the door for devil's sake!

Ains: *Sigh* Cixous, close the door.

Cixous: Yes, Lord Ains.

When Cixous finally closed the door, Ains went back on his seat and scanned the room but he didn't saw the Arch Devil's presence.

Ains: Can you please tell me what's going on Y/n and..why are you hiding?

Y/n: This is...all your fault baka Aniki! Now I don't know how to survive in this crucial situation! Argh! Curse that coffin of recreation!

Ains: Calm down Y/n, what happened? Did the Coffin of Recreation do something bad on you?

Y/n: Bad? try TERRIBLE! How I am going to face everyone with this...body!

Ains: Did my younger sister look more uglier than before?

Y/n: Grr...that's not it! Baka!

Ains: Then, why are you mad? Show yourself so I can see why are you acting up like this.

Y/n: ...

Ains: Y/n?

Y/n: P-please..do not try to laugh.

Ains:...I promise.

The shadow slowly descends from the ceiling and stood in front of the table as she dissolves the shadow enveloping her whole body.